• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha wow.. a lot more posts since I was sleeping and at school.

I got an assignment in my Ceramics class to make a pod.. Like a seed, and... since Ridley..

(Bad quality, phone camera)

Ridley Pod!.. I only thought about it afterward.. to make the stem look like his tail..

-Onyx

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Haha wow.. a lot more posts since I was sleeping and at school.

I got an assignment in my Ceramics class to make a pod.. Like a seed, and... since Ridley..

(Bad quality, phone camera)

Ridley Pod!.. I only thought about it afterward.. to make the stem look like his tail..

-Onyx
Ridley pod? Did you mean Ridl-iPod

...sorry, I'm known for my terrible puns.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well its this project and my teacher showed us some seeds and plants and how the pod/seed gets spread out in nature.

I had to make 3 sketches and that was my last one. I'm not much of a drawer and don't know how to make the RidleyPod look more like a head so I just roughly drew it like that. I don't plan to draw things like Silver though -.-

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

Wheres my groove its all off! I don't know how to work stuff anymore!

and oo.. Shes making a picture? haha

-Onyx

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
That's an.. interesting picture. If Ridley is somehow confirmed tonight,how long will the boards be crashed for?

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
That's an.. interesting picture. If Ridley is somehow confirmed tonight,how long will the boards be crashed for?
O God. The moment they came back up they'd crash a few minutes later. The overload will be so great that it will end the Internet as we know it.

Maybe that's why they don't want to confirm Ridley...shear animal TERROR!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Do you remember when SC2 was announced? that the internet crashed in south korea for a million years(2 hours)? like that,but worldwide.

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
Dude, 300 posts in twelve hours.

This thread has really gone downhill.

I think I'll leave you guys to your gentleman's club and go elsewhere for my Ridley-related fun.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
GigaKoopa said:
someone should start out some kinda game for Ridley,
Wouldn't a Ridley game be made of so much win it'd be hard to lose though? That wouldn't be a very fun game, even if you're playing as the pwn that is Ridley.

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
Ridley eyes should be green

NO RED YOU FOOL RED!

I will now pass the time by writing a lymerick for Ridley, like I did for Sonic. Truth be told I don't know a ton about the Metroid series so bear with me.

Mighty Ridley flew through the sky blue,
on his way to Nintendo HQ.
He soared through the door,
landed on the hard floor,
saying "put me in brawl or I'll sue!"

um....okay.....so..... Ridley 4 Brawl?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*Wakes up from nap*

Nah, the sig some of you are using now is better than the one I made. I need better Ridley renders.

I don't want to get rid of my current sig cause I worked pretty hard on it and its one of my best outcomes. Until I make a good Ridley one I'll stay with what I have now :/

And.. nothing to talk about eh? Just like all the other threads I've checked.. and so many days before the release. We need hourly updates, then we will have something to talk about :p

-Onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom