• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Dear Sakurai,

If Ridley Isn't in Brawl I will come to your house and kick you in the nuts.

Sincerely,
Aryman

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
My God I know, I leave for dinner for 15 minutes and there's 8 new posts. By the time it's around 9:00 when I'll get home for stupid Orientation (man I hate school), they'll be 8,000 posts lol.

As for his final smash, Ridley will proclaim himself a god and all characters will stop to worship his greatness.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
My God I know, I leave for dinner for 15 minutes and there's 8 new posts. By the time it's around 9:00 when I'll get home for stupid Orientation (man I hate school), they'll be 8,000 posts lol.

As for his final smash, Ridley will proclaim himself a god and all characters will stop to worship his greatness.
we have a new ridley noob. great!! we usually get 1000 posts a week, but we just set a record of 4 days...

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
we have a new ridley noob. great!! we usually get 1000 posts a week, but we just set a record of 4 days...

Lol I was being sarcastic, but yeah I haven't ever posted in this thread before today. :psycho:

But anyway, I think it's agreed that for his FS Ridley will be flying around and doing something destructive...so now what?

Yay, another guy who can't pronounce my name haha. I always get a kick out of that for some odd reason...

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
congragulations to clarkjables, for becoming the newest member of the club
thx much colb

Sounds feasable, but how would it be as destructive as all of the other final smashes? Should he blow up to the size of the screen, kind of like how snorlax did, and cause mega damage to whoever he hits?
well he would turn abnormally large, taking up about 1/4 of the stage and although the damage is moderate the knockback is incredibly high. he does this about 3 times, and you can guide him as he flys into the stage

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i still like

<predator strike>
ridley screams, and flies off screen. a few seconds later, he divebombs a random character. if it isn't dodged, he grabs the player, flies back offscreen, and you see the player falling in the background. repeats on each character once, and then he flies back.

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Arrgggggg!!! Making a comic is harder than I thought, I have all the script thought out and stuff but the putting things together on photodeluxe is difficult. And my parents set the text on a different language!!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Arrgggggg!!! Making a comic is harder than I thought, I have all the script thought out and stuff but the putting things together on photodeluxe is difficult. And my parents set the text on a different language!!
O_o

Yeah, comics are a pain. I hand draw my comics though. I haven't done any comics recently, but maybe someday soon, my current project will hit the inter-webs.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea imagine having to make one for ever single day... *Looks at sig*... PLEASE NO ONE READS MY COMIC!! I NEED READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er *cough* yhea Ridley goood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom