• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
cool i'm back. dsl power outage or some sh**, couldn't get on net.

werewolves, what the f***!? what happend to ridley!! OH NO!! ridley's been bitten!!!

wait, werewolf ridley, that's even more badass than each separated!! hells yeah, i likes where this is goin

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Your breath smells like whiskey and you stink of Diddy Kong and Krystal support. Have you been seeing other threads?
yeah whats your point? (the thread part, not the whiskey part, i don't drink)

you must have more than ridley on your mind when it comes to including characters in smash.

and i've stated this before, i may be a krystal and diddy fan, but when it comes to inclusions

Ridley>>Krystal>Diddy

the only one to actually exceed Ridley is one i know won't make it in the game

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Leon Kennedy?

My point is, if Ridley alone isn't good enough for you, then maybe you and this thread should stop seeing each other. If you want to wh0re yourself, fine by me, but don't come back here expecting love from us Ridley supporters.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Leon Kennedy?

My point is, if Ridley alone isn't good enough for you, then maybe you and this thread should stop seeing each other. If you want to wh0re yourself, fine by me, but don't come back here expecting love from us Ridley supporters.
very ouch. and you are correct, Leon is my number one choice.

not good enough, nearly EVERY ridley supporter has another character in mind. i mean grim is a HUGE supporter for Olimar, should he leave too?

shame on you, you neglect everything else that comes your way. you give so much love to ridley that he'll leave you for Samus, and you'll be heartbroken forever

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
very ouch. and you are correct, Leon is my number one choice.

not good enough, nearly EVERY ridley supporter has another character in mind. i mean grim is a HUGE supporter for Olimar, should he leave too?

shame on you, you neglect everything else that comes your way. you give so much love to ridley that he'll leave you for Samus, and you'll be heartbroken forever
But Grim is an exception, as he shows a little support for each character. He doesn't storm in here saying "Ridley for Brawl!!" screaming the same old words he tells all his other women threads.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
are you kidding me? the olimar thread is filled with grim. he does all he can to keep it up and running.

and i always come in here and support ONLY ridley. you guys always get off track and talk about weird things like vampires and werewolves. i try and keep things on track, and usually the only way to do that is yell ridley's name.

you're just being a bas**** right now

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Pfft werewolf Ridley!?

Vampire Ridley!!!

Anyways Gypsy Lee of course we need to support other characters! The more for Ridley to kill the better!

W00t one thousandth three hundredth post!

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Maybe we should have a Ridley tag-line contest?

Ridley eats bad character suggestions, and poops assist trophies. (mine)
(I should draw a picture of that!)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What!? you posted after me! and i never edited... GRRR

(Or if you originally posted that in the Waluigi thread... o well)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol Ridley taste the pwnage good one XD.

Ridley half dragon half pwnage ALL MAN!

Thats my third XD

Vali

Smash Ace
Mine is "What do Ridley and Waluigi both have in common? They've both got no chance of being AT".

It's not so much a Ridley tag-line as a Waluigi burn :p.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
And with his mighty wings, Ridley flies back to the top of all these pathetic threads.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You all know i have the best tag-Lines... so give up... i shall quote them all later!

HA HA HA HA NINJA VANISH!! *Ninja vanishes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom