• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
good pic but isn't convincing because of his look in graphics, if he does appear (and i know he will!) I hope he will have a bad a** look, can't decide which look would look good at least his color anyway
That credit goes to Fawriel for rendering the Ridley Melee trophy and putting it in a few screen shots for us.

And what do you mean by best look? It's all about the color purple baby.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Id expect a very dark purple colour and he would be much more chunky rather than skinny and boney like he usually is.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
he should look like(defualt)his super metroid image dark purple but he has always been skinny(except number 1)

plus you notice how small he is there if you look at the first post samus is as big as his mouth here there about same size

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
He's only really big in the Prime series. In all the 2D Metroids, and even in the manga, he's about the size that Bowser is in Melee.
Yeah, I've played Super Metroid, but none of the Primes. I'm thinking of getting MP3 though... and yeah, I did think that if they based it more on the Super Metroid sprite they could make him similar to Bowser.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
what the f*** is the n series or does he mean fuison?
It was a comic book in a Nintendo magazine back in the NES days. It later became a TV show. The characters were modeled after their appearances in their instruction manuals or games. There was a misinterpretation in between Japanese and American game artists when Metroid was being made, and in the manual, he looked like a blue fish thing. When Captain N was made, the same design was used.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
>_< We have more posts in the 2 or 3 hours I was gone than we did all the rest of the day when I was here...Sheesh, don't I feel special.

Wow, I phail.

I first saw Ridley... flying in the background in Zebes in Smash 64.

"LOL WUZZAT A DRAGON?!"

Yeah, I phail...
You and me both, brother. My first Nintendo system I owned was N64. Sure I played friends and other people's NESs and SNESs, but that limited my play a lot. Back then, it was pretty much just mario mario mario. I really didn't get into most Nintendo games until after SSB64. That just shows you how much of advertisement this franchise really is.

First Ridley encounter for me (other than SSB)? Ridley-X >_< So, yeah, I fail, too. (I have since played all of the games.)

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
imagine life without smash bros..................meaningless
unless you got a hot chick you does anything for free

lol that was random

im having thoughs about that music(ridley one)its the fact that it says BOSS battle it scares me but if it does mean that(pray to god it doesnt)i hope he is a mini boss because all mini bosses can be played as eg metal mario giant dk and so on but if its a boss we may not be able to play as him.*sob*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If there was no smash bros i would be late to everything... why you ask? because it taught me how to wave dash!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
imagine life without smash bros..................meaningless
unless you got a hot chick you does anything for free

lol that was random

im having thoughs about that music(ridley one)its the fact that it says BOSS battle it scares me but if it does mean that(pray to god it doesnt)i hope he is a mini boss because all mini bosses can be played as eg metal mario giant dk and so on but if its a boss we may not be able to play as him.*sob*
That's actually the name of the song. The Yoshi music is titled "Yoshi Story Ending, " but that's because it was used as the ending melody in that game, not because it is going to be used as ending music in Smash. :cool:

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
That's actually the name of the song. The Yoshi music is titled "Yoshi Story Ending, " but that's because it was used as the ending melody in that game, not because it is going to be used as ending music in Smash. :cool:
ah i understand thank you
(sorry for the double post)
RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!
Turns out on amazon ssbb is avalaible on august31(i was wrong i though it was the 27th somehow)dont ask me how but thats what it says on it

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Just a little rule of thumb, when you guys make short posts, don't post your signatures. It's common courtesy to do on most forum sites. Besides, your guys' sigs took so long to load that I think my computer's heart skipped a beat, and I have DSL >_>.........

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea but people should actually click my sig! no one does so i must try to get some people to! (Bad wording i know).

Anyways ridley FTB!!! Never believe release dates unless they are official!

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
At first I was worried at the poll thing when I saw it was too late to vote. Then I quite literally maniacally laughed out loud when I saw that he one. No fooling.

I first saw Ridley... I think it was Ridley-X. I never noticed him in the background of SSB.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Your only 2 hours ahead of me silver (You get your updates at 10 then?).

Anyways RIDLEY FTB! FTW! FOR BRAWL! etc

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I guess its been long enough for me to come in here and say

Ridley For Brawl.

Lets get one of those soon!... Next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom