• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks Shiny Aerodactyl has an uncanny resemblance to Ridley. =]

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
if ridley is a boss(hope not want him as a char)dont wory they should bring out AR again like they did with melee to allow you to play a giga bowser
(im not implying that brawl will be easy to hack dont kill me for the message)

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
if ridley is a boss(hope not want him as a char)dont wory they should bring out AR again like they did with melee to allow you to play a giga bowser
(im not implying that brawl will be easy to hack dont kill me for the message)
Congratulations on making your first post that wasn't completely ******** and off topic!!!!

*brushes off the confetti*

Now put this potato sack over your head and follow me to the electric cha- err..... I mean throne room. :)

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
does ridley even have a mom??? ...oh, wait. you must be talking about the mother brain. yeah...

...ridley doesnt technically have a mom right?
this is miles away, but zebes was ridley home planet he was alowed to join the space pirates as they did there invasion but only he survived becuase he was there greatest warrior so ridely wouldve had parents of somesort

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I like whoever's idea it was for Ridley's final smash to be a huge explosion that annihilated everything, including Ridley, and then another Ridley spawns from the carcass...

I gotta find that post...

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i thought of something if ridley is playable(yay)how will he hold items and crap like that even with the spring jumps thing how will he grab onto egdges how will he be thrown how will he fall tell me please

RDILEY FTB!!!

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Ridley will pick up items with his hands. He will throw them with his hands. He will grab edges with his hands. He has hands you know. (Why did I foget those things when I originally modded that sprite? >_<)

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
this is miles away, but zebes was ridley home planet he was alowed to join the space pirates as they did there invasion but only he survived becuase he was there greatest warrior so ridely wouldve had parents of somesort
WTF???

Layoff the LSD and stop posting nonsensical bull****. Seriously though, did you just pull that ******** story out of your ***? Because it sure sounds like it.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Actually Ridley Did originate from Zebes, he attacked the Space Pirates when they arrived on Norfair, then he joined them.

It doesn't say how or why he joined them, so i assume he killed a commander and the pirates though... well why not?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
How will Ridley hold items you say? Well *Looks at Wario holding items* i hope not like that!

O and hello Ridley FTB!!! how are you on this fine summers eave?

Anyways his dash attack from MP1 Looks at lot like Bowser's running movement in melee but id rather he just run like normal instead of something spastic like that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom