• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Triweekly Thread - Next : Pending

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Shout-out time!
Ether: You are amazing. Teaming with you was terribly fun, your stage selections are certainly exciting lol. I'd love to get good on termina, i forgot it was legal. >_< Grats on third.
Tope: ****. Smash tomorrow?
Toasty!: I didn't get to play you outside of doubles this time. >_< Next time we assuredly have to get some singles in. I wanna try mah marth. Your fox looked sexy. :D
Kiwi: Enter singles, rofl.
Meep: That match was intense, I can't recall ever trying harder than that. I hate camping, but it was all I could do. >_< Can't wait to see you again and play more. Marth dittos this time?
Nelo: Good ****. Next time we meet in tournament, we should marth ditto or some such nonsense.

Yayuhz.

CStick

Smash Lord
Etheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*looks at names in doubles, then at singles*

so who got lazy and fa.gged out of singles?

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow.

I must be REALLY bad.
*Looks at below quote*

Results

Doubles
1: G-reg + KM
2: Savedge + Tope
3: Meep + Cyrain
4: Ether + Isra
5: Doll + SpeedYoshi
5: O-NO + Kiwi
7: Krammit + Redd
7: Dan + -.-

Singles
1: KM
2: G-reg
3: Ether
4: Tope
5: Isra
5: Cyrain
7: Nelo
7: Savedge
9: Zion
9: Meep
9: O-NO
9: Fear
13: Toasty
13: Redd
13: Krammit
13: Cinder
17: SpeedYoshi
Stop *****ing >_<...I've come in dead last in the past THREE of these...I think I'm getting better, though...perhaps next time, I'll do better...

@Kiwi: you owe me a money match >_>...next Triweekly?

EDIT: ah, I see...there are two Redd's...I get it...took me long enough >_<

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i dont know who you are so it's kind of hard to get the money match from you
yeah sure thing

g-regulate

Smash Hero
because i thought ether was part of the rebellion, but i foolishly forgot that he actually sells out to darth vader and the empire in the 2nd movie

Ether

Smash Ace
More shoutouts!

KM - KM should stand for Knightmare cuz that's exactly how it feels playing against you. I will treasure the matches we had--I only slept 2 hours Saturday night cuz I couldn't stop thinking about our Marth dittos. Also, I will forever remember to never go Fox against a good Marth on FD. What on earth was I thinking? Congrats on 1st.

KM Combo: ledgehop nair to reverse fsmash tipper.

g-reg - Epic seppuku on Japes. And freaking phantom shine on FD. I had a lot of fun in our matches, and I thought I had the match at Green Greens, but before I knew it I was knee'd to hell and back. Thanks for allowing me to join up with TA, and I guess I have to spit some kind of flow next time for making top 3. meh, maybe not

Isra - We had that match on Great Bay. I SD'd by getting caught under the turtle's neck at like 0%. So dumb. My bad. But it was really fun teaming with you. As for our singles matches, I came close to losing to you. The first match was the deciding factor. I had some SoVa training by Russ, tho, and that kicked in at the last minute.

Cyrain - When we team, we will destroy everything in a five mile radius, akin to a small nuclear bomb or a really big non-nuclear bomb. Blood will be everywhere.

Tope - hot damm if I could just play matches with you for like 7 days straight, it'd be the most awesome thing ever. Despite what happened in tourney, I say you're a bit better, and more experienced for sure. You and Savedge vs me and Cyrain $20 mm? We'll do it. Also, SoVa's not ready for Tope+Ether in friendlies. Team TopeGay? More like TopeBroken. But I'm teaming with Schoolie for doubles, so you can have your amazing partner Savedge, unless I pull a Meep and steal him :laugh:
Oh yeah, thanks for that Dr.Pepper + raspberry liquor concoction, good sheezy

Savedge - Our matches were freaking epic, and they should have been recorded. Double powershield, good ****. Thanks for the cheese bread, and for the sip of that one strong drink. Starts with a 'c'.

Kiwi - I think I enjoyed playing you the most. Your red sheik gives me hope that my g/f could play like that. My g/f plays gay like Tope, but she lacks your technical skill. Tope has both. I guess it's hard to see how good you are when you're in Richmond all the time, but if you came down to Sova, you'd ****. Let's team....against PC + MilkTea o_O

Nelo - Thanks for playing me first thing Sunday morning when I couldn't sleep. I wish we played more, but I was dragged away. =(

Doll - Play moar smash. Next time, I'm probably teaming up with Cyrain, but if somehow someone steals my partner again, I'll team with you and pay for your entry fee. My Peach has come a long way, but it's somehow still not as technical as yours. You move too fast :laugh:

More shoutouts to come later to form an epic, massive post

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I totally forgot about your ability to go fox. I banned yoshi's since I only thought I'd be playing against your Marth. >_< Gooooodaaaaaamit, corneria is broken. I should have gone Marth or something...or not have lost on poke. Screw your final stock comebacks of death. ;_;

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Shouties!!!

Tope: thanks for hosting. good stuffs as usual.

Meep: great seeing you again. our marth/fox matches where too good. lol at that random ultra gimpy 4 stock XD.

KM: Victoria Secret.....

G-reg: Your a chill a$$ dude man. it was good meeting you. Teaming was pretty cool too.

SavEdge: i love you man.

Doll: eff WoW, play more smash!

Kiwi: Think like a champion, Fight like a champion...WIN, like a champion.

Nelo: i dont think we played alot. we need more matches!

Cyrain: practice with you is too good. we really should do it more. i should also quit halo3.

Isra: we dident get any peach dittos in this time!!! V.V

everyone else...<3?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
**** son. This tournament was the ****. Sorry about these terribly late callouts. =(

Ether- Dude, we never play eachother enough when you come to Richmond. Next time, Marth dittos forever. And yea, teaming at C3 will be the ****. I laughed my *** off at the nuclear bomb comment. xD

O-NO - I agree. Quit halo 3. It's garbage anyway. =P And yea, I love playing against you. Your peach is pretty sick in teams now. Keep it up.

G-reg - First time I've really gotten to play you a lot. Never realized just how ****ing fast/technically you play. It's craziness. You are amazing.

KM - Same as with Greg, this was the first time I've gotten to really play you extensively, which I've wanted to do for quite some time. Hopefully next time I'll get some marth ditto practice with you. Either way, I learned a lot just watching you and playing with you. Also, you are just one of the chillest people I have ever met.

Nelo - You're so cute. =3

Isra - I <3 you. Not much to say since I play you all the time, but I look forward to Cyrisrain tearing **** uuuupppp at the next triweekly.

Tope - Had a fun set with you. Thanks for hosting it and being so sexy.

Savedge - of course I <3 you too. Had a great set with you as well. First time I've ever played you in tournament I believe. We should team sometime, perhaps?

Toasty - OMFG your fox got so much better since the last time I played you. It's pretty technical now and your gimps are just ridiculous. Clearly, Ether's style is rubbing off on you hahaha. Look forward to seeing you again soon. <33

MEEPNSPEED!!!- **** son. Hadn't seen you in a whiiiile. I loved marth dittoing you...You have such good spacing and a crazy style. It makes me think. Also, good **** in teams. ^_^

Doll- Stop playing so much WoW lol (Btw, I just got some money so I might start playing again)
>_>
<_<

To everyone else...Sorry, I didn't get to play a lot of the new faces. Speedyoshi, Zyon (sp?) and some of the other richmond crew members, we need to play next time!

krammit

Smash Cadet
Should the next one be the 23rd the 29th or the 30th?
I'd like to think sometime after Christmas would be better for most people. At least it would work better for me. >_>

And I'd like to say nice **** from all of you. I had fun just watching you guys play. 0_o

Ether

Smash Ace
Last time I did C3 and Richmond in the same weekend, I was all smashed out, so I'll probably just enter C3 and play friendlies at Richmond.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
you know sometimes when I'm alone I just thank god that I have His love and praise jesus for accepting the weight of my sins on his shoulders. I just sit and think to my self that man once upon a time there was light in my life and now there's only love in the dark. then I remember the jesus is that light and He will never leave me in the dark. I also will think about how I was falling in love and now I am only falling apart, but yet there is god with his everlasting love to guide me thru. when I sometimes forget, as we all do that god really loves me I stop and think that I miss him like the deserts miss the rains and his love is like a kiss from a rose. Jesus is and always will be my power, my pleasure, my pain. We should all remember we need love. love's divine and please forgive me now I know that I was blind. I need His love to help me know my name. there's nothin like wakin up and knowing that today will be the day and I beleive I can fly. with His love I beleive I can touch the sky. I mean I just think about it every night and even every day. God's love just makes feel like I can spread my wings and fly away. with jesus on my side I beleive that I can soar and I can see my self running thru that open door. the lord is the sunshine of my life and forever He will stay in my soul. everyday I think that this is the beginning and I'll love him for a million years.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
you know sometimes when I'm alone I just thank god that I have His love and praise jesus for accepting the weight of my sins on his shoulders. I just sit and think to my self that man once upon a time there was light in my life and now there's only love in the dark. then I remember the jesus is that light and He will never leave me in the dark. I also will think about how I was falling in love and now I am only falling apart, but yet there is god with his everlasting love to guide me thru. when I sometimes forget, as we all do that god really loves me I stop and think that I miss him like the deserts miss the rains and his love is like a kiss from a rose. Jesus is and always will be my power, my pleasure, my pain. We should all remember we need love. love's divine and please forgive me now I know that I was blind. I need His love to help me know my name. there's nothin like wakin up and knowing that today will be the day and I beleive I can fly. with His love I beleive I can touch the sky. I mean I just think about it every night and even every day. God's love just makes feel like I can spread my wings and fly away. with jesus on my side I beleive that I can soar and I can see my self running thru that open door. the lord is the sunshine of my life and forever He will stay in my soul. everyday I think that this is the beginning and I'll love him for a million years.
Oh lawd...

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
My g/f loves to get on my account and post things.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I thought that someone else posting that would be the case, but I couldn't figure out who would have posted it.

Cinder

Smash Master
My g/f loves to get on my account and post things.
Yeah...that's why I never give out my password, and why I watch people using my computer like a hawk >.<...IT had to send a couple PM's when he was banned, but other than that, no one has come anywhere near using my account...

So, is the next Triweekly gonna be the 29th, 30th, or the 23rd? I'm up for any day, but I'd like to know so IT and I can bring our friend GTOnizukadude...he had said he may wanna come, but he lives in Fredericksburg...he may not be able to work with only a few days notice...

R3dd

Smash Rookie
I'd like to think sometime after Christmas would be better for most people. At least it would work better for me. >_>

And I'd like to say nice **** from all of you. I had fun just watching you guys play. 0_o
Yes, I agree on both statements. To the latter, I'd have to add that it was a great learning experience being exposed to that style of play. I mean I had seen that sort of thing on YouTube, but to actually play against it was a whole other ball game. And to the the former, my opinion is that you should avoid the 30th since New Year's traffic would be a hassle (not to mention all the drunks on the road); that's my two cents, anyway.:ohwell:

Top Bottom