• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Triweekly Thread - Next : Pending

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
This tournament will be made of awesome. I can't wait to see everyone, it's been too long. Especially Meepnspeed. <3 And everyone can play my silly character alt of the week.~

Cinder

Smash Master
I don't normally make mean posts
Meh...you had a point though...I was starting to bug y'all...especially over the past couple of days...I haven't been quite like myself lately...maybe people saying Lonewolf's better than me has something to do with it :confused:...

@Israfel: silly character alt of the week? Should I ask?

Seriously, though...this tournament is indeed gonna be made of pure awesome...I'm dying to meet some of these guys...G-Reg, Meep, Kirbstir...it's gonna be great...

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Imma chargin mah Marth lololololol. It's made of tipper and scrub. Wanna mm it?

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of venue fee who wants to money match me on FD with metal boxes on very high for $2? I'll even start down 2 stock or some ****.

Arsenal Russell

Smash Cadet
ill be tryin to make it up there with o-no and them. and i do make it imma play in the squirtle squad vs team richmond battle.
israfel- wanna get some sets in i haven't had a decent peach ditto since i played doll. O yeah is doll gonna make it?

Cinder

Smash Master
Do you care if we show up earlier then 2? Say 1ish?
I come around noonish, and some people spend Saturday night there:laugh:...I hope that answers your question;)...

Sorry, Tope...I felt the urge to take this one...

Oh, btw, I gave my friend Saunders the address...I've tried to get him to come to the past three, but he keeps wussin' out:laugh:...hopefully, he'll come this time...and Junior's in too...not sure if she'll wanna do the tourney, but w/e...

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I come around noonish, and some people spend Saturday night there:laugh:...I hope that answers your question;)...

Sorry, Tope...I felt the urge to take this one...

Oh, btw, I gave my friend Saunders the address...I've tried to get him to come to the past three, but he keeps wussin' out:laugh:...hopefully, he'll come this time...and Junior's in too...not sure if she'll wanna do the tourney, but w/e...
Anyone want to mm my new marth alt?

Cinder

Smash Master
Just talked to Ice Tr4y...he thought it was next Sunday >.<...he's not gonna be able to make it >_>...but I did invite a n00bish friend...yeah, I know...I keep bringin' n00bs in...soz, Tope >_<...

Cinder

Smash Master
Just talked to Ice Tr4y...he thought it was next Sunday >.<...he's not gonna be able to make it >_>...but I did invite a n00bish friend...yeah, I know...I keep bringin' n00bs in...soz, Tope >_<...
Let me rephrase that...he may or may not come...we're all hoping he does...

Oh, and Lonewolf invited a few friends...this place may be swarming with n00bs, but hey, more moneys fo Tope:p...

kiwiii

Smash Lord
cinder stop posting who is, isn't, might, might not, can't, wants to, etc go to this triweekly

-_-.

yeeeeeeeeeeees o-no :D!

edit
i'll money match anyone from the other richmond crew for $2-5

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Let me rephrase that...he may or may not come...we're all hoping he does...

Oh, and Lonewolf invited a few friends...this place may be swarming with n00bs, but hey, more moneys fo Tope:p...
Anyone want to mm my marth? :)

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Results

Doubles
1: G-reg + KM
2: Savedge + Tope
3: Meep + Cyrain
4: Ether + Isra
5: Doll + SpeedYoshi
5: O-NO + Kiwi
7: Krammit + Redd