• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Triweekly Thread - Next : Pending

Cinder

Smash Master
Hey, how do y'all usually record matches? I was thinking if you do it (or can do it) by VCR, I could record the finals if Toasty can't...I could use a few days notice, but I'd be happy to do it...

Cinder

Smash Master
Yeah, IT and I should come over for some friendlies, too...we need practice...I could tell Geos was bored of fighting me after the first match...I know we're not that good yet...at least compared to you guys...'round these parts, we're godly...obviously no one in our area has seen real pros:laugh:

kiwiii

Smash Lord
real pros?

LOL

yes team richmond clearly has azens and m2ks. tope and savedge could 4-stock them with ease.

Cinder

Smash Master
real pros?

LOL

yes team richmond clearly has azens and m2ks. tope and savedge could 4-stock them with ease.
I no rite? I mean, no one is as godly as TR [/sarcasm]

Allow me to rephrase that...people in our area (namely, at our respective schools) haven't seen anyone better than us...that would encompass TR, TA, The Head Rapers...the list goes on...

Cinder

Smash Master
no more Head Rapers, we are Shquirtle Shquad now ;)

btw kiwii where's my MM?!
W/e...all I know is that my classmates are all n00bs, and they worship me as if I were a pro, which I ain't...yet;)...so yeeeeeaaahh...can't wait 'til the next tourney...December 2nd, right? Cool...I can def. make it...wouldn't have been able to on the 9th...*waits for Tope to change the tourney-date to the 9th*...

Turbo Grafx-16

Smash Cadet
I only got in the 4 tourney matchs, I lost every one. :(
I may come to the next one, my dad's 50th is the 3rd so maybe not.
But I dropped all the low/bottom tiers I was trying to play so I may make it past the 1st round this time.

Cinder

Smash Master
I only got in the 4 tourney matchs, I lost every one. :(
I may come to the next one, my dad's 50th is the 3rd so maybe not.
But I dropped all the low/bottom tiers I was trying to play so I may make it past the 1st round this time.
Don't worry 'bout it, dude...the same happened to me...and I was using Falco x_x

If I can make it, I'll record
Sweet...and I'd be happy to do it if you don't make it...

Cinders when do you want to come here and play/me go there?
Idk...but dude, did you get my PM? That address is in Charlottesville...so until I see a real Crozier (not Crozet) smasher, I'm gonna assume I'm the only and best...

Ether

Smash Ace
Not really. When he went pika against me and Everlasting Yay, we beat you and Chu pretty convincingly.

He should stay ICs, and you should stay Sheik. It'll be fun.

Ether

Smash Ace
You know, even if it turns out bad for us, I was thinking about having a Team Richmond vs Team SoVa epic crew battle before Brawl is released.

Cinder

Smash Master
Oh, btw...we may have a couple more peeps comin' with us...we got a guy interested in joining our crew, so I may mention this tourney to him...I don't think he's been to a tourney before, so soz in advance if he isn't good...I'm getting better, though, so hopefully I'll do well...

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Ether you've gotten quite good man, I don't know how you still seem to get better when you don't play many people outside of sova. I play lots of people at my level and I don't feel I improve, I really only feel like i get better when I play people who **** me over and over, hahaha

(this is where you tell me your secret, you're taking steriods for your thumbs, I KNEW IT)

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
You know, even if it turns out bad for us, I was thinking about having a Team Richmond vs Team SoVa epic crew battle before Brawl is released.
Squirtle Squad Vs. Team Richmond. Sounds like fun.

Boomer

Smash Apprentice
Hey Cinder?,,, Do you enjoy bending over and taking it in the butt? It seems as though you just loooove inviting yourself over to places to get inpregnating and ******lly bruised. And you bring me along with you. Chill out on the invitations dude.

Cinder

Smash Master
Hey Cinder?,,, Do you enjoy bending over and taking it in the butt? It seems as though you just loooove inviting yourself over to places to get inpregnating and ******lly bruised. And you bring me along with you. Chill out on the invitations dude.
OMG, he LIVES!!

Anyway, I guess you're right, IT...I'm just sooooo desperate to improve...I'll try and chill:evil:...at least I don't play money matches;)...

...wow...I need to find some local Smashers aside from IT...anyone know any decent Goochland Smashers?

@Tom: I had school...we had a half day...and I can't do anything this weekend...soz, dude...I'll definately see you at Tope's, though...granted, I'm gonna suck since I've had no human experience...meh...

Top Bottom