• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Triweekly Thread - Next : Pending

Cinder

Smash Master
I might have switched it with one of mine by mistake...I'll bring it back next time...
I just realized...do ya'll have a laggy/messed up controller? I have a feeling that's one of mine...I must have taken a good one by mistake...darn...ya'll HAD to notice:p

If we can get more support for Sunday, I'd be happy to change it.
Meh...I don't care either way...just let me know in advance...though making it on Sunday would give me more practice time...

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uh, yea my controller is definitely gone.... I kinda need that back ASAP.

Tournaments and all that.

Cinder

Smash Master
Uh, yea my controller is definitely gone.... I kinda need that back ASAP.

Tournaments and all that.
Do you need it back BEFORE the next tourney? If so, I'll try and get it to ya sooner...btw...is there some way to tell it apart from my other silver controllers? I'll take a look right now, but at a glance, I couldn't see a difference...

EDIT: just checked out the controllers...the two I have are identical...one has some paint in the back chipped off, and the other has what looks like a bitemark (?) on the Control Stick...unless Lonewolf/Junior took it and ain't tellin' me, it has to be one of those two...so, was it an accidental swap, or are you altogether missing one?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
accidental swap... I've got one that's similiar but not mine.

Mine has some paint missing on the back where your left hand goes right below the L button, there should be a white spot.

Cinder

Smash Master
accidental swap... I've got one that's similiar but not mine.

Mine has some paint missing on the back where your left hand goes right below the L button, there should be a white spot.
Yep, I got it...I'll get it back to ya...my bad...I know a lot of my controllers have paint missing, so I thought it was mine...but yeah, I know which one you're talking about...

Koorii

Smash Cadet
I am happy to announce that It's_Ganon will make his triumphant return to the smash scene at the next Richmond Triweekly...with a new and improved Ganon, although it might play like Master Chief...i will also be giving rides to that event to those who need them...sorry not giving, I'm not driving anybody to richmond for free...

tornadoflame

Smash Rookie
Anyone in the Richmond area playing today. I'm definitely trying to get some games in for practice. I need it. I'm down for Halo and anything else too.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone in the Richmond area playing today. I'm definitely trying to get some games in for practice. I need it. I'm down for Halo and anything else too.
Normally I would be down, but I've got to leave for PA in 2 hours sorry.

Also this might get moved due to Smashtaclysm... If so it will take place the next weekend.

CStick

Smash Lord
I can only take off so many weekends before work gets mad and cuts hours to make me stop doing it, so I prolly cant come to anything til late november-early december... :(

if you did BI-weeklies I could make it out more...dayum you Tope

Cinder

Smash Master
Rolling as planned? Sweet...count me in...I'm not sure about IT...

btw...Tope, G-reg recommended that IT and I start playing you guys more often to get better...unless you have something against it, you'll see a lot more of us:laugh:

Cinder

Smash Master
You haven't experienced power like this.
I know, right? Of course, who am I to talk:laugh:...dead last at the last one, and got whupped at Tope's a couple weeks back -_-...but yeah...we oughta do that again, Tope (and Doll, Savedge, and Nelo:p)...Lonewolf and Junior had a great time...and maybe Ice Tr4y (once Cups...**** that Midwest player:rolleyes:) will come next time...we could use some practice...

Top Bottom