• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Triweekly Thread - Next : Pending

moregeospls

Smash Rookie
OMFG i need 2 play starcraft if anyone will let me use their cd key id love them forever. I found the disc but no case >< please save me =/

aim= kerriganx000

Cinder

Smash Master
OMFG i need 2 play starcraft if anyone will let me use their cd key id love them forever. I found the disc but no case >< please save me =/

aim= kerriganx000
Wow...that's kinda random...wish I could help...
And Tope, I know it's random, but thanks for closing that pointless Sheik spelling thread...it was getting on my nerves (and I was getting in over my head:embarrass)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could due Sunday if you think that might help.

The most active date is actually holding it on the Sunday after C3..

Next sunday.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I will not be able to attend at all this weekend due to a family obligation.

Cinder

Smash Master
It's still Saturday but it may be canceled check the thread tomorrow.
So it's Saturday? If you're gonna cancel it due to a lack of attendence, I got ya (somewhat-__-) covered...I've got a party of four comin...not that that would help much, but I'm tryin'...

btw: Tope, I need to know if it's on by...oh, say 11:00 tomorrow morning...I told my posse to call me at 11:00 so I could tell them...if at all possible, let me know before then...

Cinder

Smash Master
Yea, we're still preceding.

2:30 Teams
Ah, man, I just realized...one of my friends has a band thing on Saturday...meh, make it a party of three (counting lil' ol' me;))...be warned...the other two are n00bs...jus' so ya know...

And I assume it's OK to come early, right? I can't drive yet *bangs head on keyboard*, and my ride has a football game he wants to catch-__-...so I'll be there before noon...

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah, man, I just realized...one of my friends has a band thing on Saturday...meh, make it a party of three (counting lil' ol' me;))...be warned...the other two are n00bs...jus' so ya know...
Make sure if they come they actually enter the tournament.

If we don't have that many people we'll just do a Round Robin.

Cinder

Smash Master
Make sure if they come they actually enter the tournament.

If we don't have that many people we'll just do a Round Robin.
I'll try...can't promise they'll wanna do it...maybe if I pay for their entry...

But yeah, a round robin sounds like a good idea...I've never gotten the chance to take you on (...I know...I'd get *****...)

And if you want an extra VCR, I could bring mine in...it would be pretty neat to have some vids of me fighting pros...and ya'll will have a great time getting some premo **** on tape :laugh:

Cinder

Smash Master
I'll try...can't promise they'll wanna do it...maybe if I pay for their entry...

But yeah, a round robin sounds like a good idea...I've never gotten the chance to take you on (...I know...I'd get *****...)

And if you want an extra VCR, I could bring mine in...it would be pretty neat to have some vids of me fighting pros...and ya'll will have a great time getting some premo **** on tape :laugh:
Yeeeeeaah...forget about the VCR...I don't have time to pack it...

ajphctp46

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Tope, Josh and I aren't going to make it, I kinda overslept and he's lost interest.

Edit: He changed his mind, we're on our way... maybe kind of late, sorry.

RE-edit: Not getting a response on AIM, so we're going to head to CNU for friendlies. Sorry Tope.

Cinder

Smash Master
I guess you got lost then, huh? Cuz unless I'm mistaken, the only people who came were: me (Cinder), Lonewolf, Junior, Tope, Doll, Savedge, and Nelo...unless I've messed someone's name up, those were the only people who came...

Seriously, though...good **** guys! *sigh* I need some work...

Hmmm...even though there were only seven of us, I feel compelled to do shoutouts...aight:

Tope: good...****...I knew I was gonna get *****...

Nelo (assuming that was you): great matches, dude...I don't think I've ever had such intense matches...

Doll: *shivers*...man...good ****...'nuff said...

Savedge: you are the reason I don't want Marth in Brawl :laugh:...seriously, though, good fights...

Lonewolf: dude...learn to wavedash...you've got the hang of missile spamming, now back it up...

Junior: good job...like I said on the way back, I'm impressed with your Ganon...tune 'im up, and we'll have a tourney spot for ya (maybe)...

But yeah...it was a lot of fun...sorry no one else came...you guys were stuck with us for God only knows how long :chuckle:

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry Tope, Josh and I aren't going to make it, I kinda overslept and he's lost interest.

Edit: He changed his mind, we're on our way... maybe kind of late, sorry.

RE-edit: Not getting a response on AIM, so we're going to head to CNU for friendlies. Sorry Tope.

I would suggest not IMing me 20 minutes before teams are supposed to start asking for basic information you could get by checking the thread.

I knew not too many people were gonna show, but it was still fun.

Cinder

Smash Master
Yeah, it was...we got our ***es handed to us on a silver platter, but it was still fun...even Lonewolf and Junior had fun...man, I have got a lot of work to do before the next tourney...when's it gonna be, anyway? Assuming it's still triweekly, it would be on either the 3rd or the 4th...I think...

ajphctp46

Smash Apprentice
I would suggest not IMing me 20 minutes before teams are supposed to start asking for basic information you could get by checking the thread.

Sorry man, I overslept and my friend didn't want to go since he didn't think we'd have time. I just wanted to see if we could've been there by 3 if we could've made the doubles tournament still.

Another time, perhaps.

Top Bottom