• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Triweekly Thread - Next : Pending

Cinder

Smash Master
for cali...?

but really, i cant wait for this. its been awhile since ive got some good practice in.....and i need to get my revenge on Nelo ^^
And I need to get revenge on Geos, CStick, Tope, Nelo, Doll, and Savedge :evil:

Seriously...I hope this tourney goes better for me than the last one >_<

Ether

Smash Ace
lol, let me tell you, I've had DREAMS about that upsmash->yell, "For Sova!"->forward smash combo.

Let's call it the SoVa Combo. I almost pulled this off at C3 against LoZr and TC in teams. I did the upsmash, the yell, but I whiffed the forward smash.

Cinder

Smash Master
Man, I can't wait...it's no fun playing against the CPU...IT and I are gonna practice before...hopefully we'll do better this time...

btw...I now officially rep Goochland County...as the only known smasher in the county, I feel that I must make my hometown proud *salutes*...I will not let Crozier down!!!

FOR CROZIER!!!

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
FOR PEACH!

In all seriousness, though.....
still for Peach and/or Daisy. :D

Cinder

Smash Master
Ooooooooooohhhhhhh...I am pumped...this is gonna be so frickin' awesome...I'm probably gonna get ***** again, but hey, I enjoy the competition...much better than what we have at school :rolleyes:...

Seriously, as the unofficial rep for the Goochland Smash Community (namely, myself), I will do my best to win this tourney (even though I doubt I will...one can dream...)

FOR CROZIER!!! Sorry, had to get that in...yes, I'm hyper...

Cinder

Smash Master
This man Cinder should be an inspiration for all of SoVa.
I know, right? I'm the "I'm gonna lose, but I'm gonna have SO much fun doin' it" kinda guy:p...I just wanna do better than I did last time...I know I'm still gonna get *****, I just don't wanna get ***** as hard:laugh:...seriously, smashing with people who are actually good gets my blood pumpin'...

EDIT: Ether, you have now been sigged:grin:

Ether

Smash Ace
Well that sucks...any particular reason?
It's mostly because Sunday is my only day off from work/school, and I need to talk to my parents regarding paying off a credit card, or else I'll plunge deeper into debt. Sorry, I was really looking forward to this, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that this was my only chance this week to go.

Cinder

Smash Master
It's mostly because Sunday is my only day off from work/school, and I need to talk to my parents regarding paying off a credit card, or else I'll plunge deeper into debt. Sorry, I was really looking forward to this, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that this was my only chance this week to go.
Oh well...ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right:laugh:...hopefully we'll see ya at the next one...

Btw...I am so PUMPED!! Soz, had to get that in:p...as the rep for the Goochland Smash Community (how many times have I said that now), I intend to do my best;)

EDIT: Toasty, you bringing yer recordin' setup? It'd be cool if I could get a match on tape...wait...are you even coming?!?!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
gotta a couple people here this time.... ****

Ether team richmond doesn't want to play in the tournament without you.

Ether

Smash Ace
aww man, really? <3

I trained hard for this one, Tope. If you can, throw one next Sunday. I'm about to start resolving this credit card issue now before I go broke.

edit - LOL, you guys wanna hear something funny? Apparently, I have until December to take care of this credit card thing, and I only have to pay $23. ROFL. In fact, this whole thing can be paid online, so I don't need to get the papers I thought I needed from my parents. lolol, so liek, I shud be with u guyz.

;_;

Ether - King Squanderer

CStick

Smash Lord
quick results:

1-3: Tope/Savedge/Cyrain
4: Geos
5: Fear/Isra
7: O-NO/CStick

something like that for top 8, right?

shoutsies:

Tope - embrace the Eggm

Savedge - good matches. Brainstorm some more skip-work excuses

Cyrape - good set this time around. Sorry for letting you down in crews, but I was too goddayum tired

GEOSSSSSSSSSSSSS! - really good set

O-NO - for SoVA

TJ - lol, showed up for the warcraft, good ****z

Goochland/Cinder/Etc. - good seeing you guys. You'll get better if you keep coming out

UVA guys, or wherever you were from - pretty nice to play you guys. Good ****. Hopefully cya guys around

Ether - kill yourself

Fear - I hate you...as a smash player, because you play Jiggs >_< good seeing you again, and good matches. Yea, I'm gay with my crappy shenanigans...sry

SOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

...squanders

Cinder

Smash Master
Trust me, we'll keep comin' out;)...it sucks, though, cuz I'm the only smasher in Goochland...Ice Tr4y and Lonewolf live 20 minutes away, so I can't just take them on on a regular basis *sigh*...I need to find some Goochland smashers (if there are any x_x)...

CStick

Smash Lord
Ties for 1-3?

Oh, I misread. Tope, Savedge, then Cyrain in that order?
Cyrain lost to Tope in winners, and Savedge had to go to work before he could do winners finals against Tope. So actually, there were no finals...no winners, losers, or grand, but those were the three still left in the tourney before we did crews

Cinder

Smash Master
Cyrain lost to Tope in winners, and Savedge had to go to work before he could do winners finals against Tope. So actually, there were no finals...no winners, losers, or grand, but those were the three still left in the tourney before we did crews
I thought Savedge was comin' back after work...oh well...and btw, can someone tell me who won crews? I have a feeling my team lost (sorry guys...I'm not good enough to fight Geos yet, obviously...), but I jus' wanna make sure...

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. Tope
2. Savedge
3. Cyrain

They didn't even bother playing it out cause everyone was tired.

Topes crew beats Cyrain's crew by 2 stock.

Cinder

Smash Master
1. Tope
2. Savedge
3. Cyrain

They didn't even bother playing it out cause everyone was tired.

Topes crew beats Cyrain's crew by 2 stock.
Doesn't surprise me (the crew thing)...sorry, Cyrain...jus' wasn't ready to take Geos on...I shoulda waited...

Obviously, the Goochland Smash Community needs work...

Cinder

Smash Master
Nah, it's my fault...I only got one KO on Geos...if nothing else, it's our fault...I ain't lettin' ya take the blame alone, dude...I coulda done better...like I've said, I need work x_x...

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
HAha

good **** fellas, i got murdered.

Cinders, goochland is closer to me than rishmond i believe if you remeber me: "white hat, we falco dittoed, sexy *** man" id come out to you or you could come here.

According to all i must lasrer more. Thanks again.

Ill bring work soon.

Also Tope, let me know if I can come out for a day and some of us can just play singles "till i get good" id be more than happy to buy food for everyone for you hosting me.

Musa

Cinder

Smash Master
HAha

good **** fellas, i got murdered.

Cinders, goochland is closer to me than rishmond i believe if you remeber me: "white hat, we falco dittoed, sexy *** man" id come out to you or you could come here.

According to all i must lasrer more. Thanks again.

Ill bring work soon.

Also Tope, let me know if I can come out for a day and some of us can just play singles "till i get good" id be more than happy to buy food for everyone for you hosting me.

Musa
Yeah, I remember ya...you pwned me in the loser's bracket...good ****...oh, that reminds me, I should do shoutouts!

Israfel: I never did get to fight you...still, good **** from what I saw...
Geos: don't know what to say...you're just too ****ing good...and thanks for taking the time to do a few friendlies...I need the practice...
Cyrain: soz, dude...I ruined the crew battle, didn't I? I'll try to do better next time...oh, and good Fox ****...
Nelo: didn't get to fight you either...oh well, maybe next time...
Tope: thanks for the tips, man...I'll try and do better at the next tourney...but I need a lot of practice...
Savedge: didn't get to fight ya this time...still, congrats on ****** Ice Tr4y...
Musa and co.: good **** guys...Musa, thanks for the Falco ****...hopefully I can learn a thing or two from it...
O-NO: I didn't get to fight you, did I? *sigh*...still, good **** from what I saw...
Unknown: O.O...someone beat Tr4y in a Link ditto!?!? Never thought I'd see the day...good **** man...
Fear: still better than me (of course, who isn't:laugh:)...good to see ya again...
TG16: dude, ya gotta get in there more! Did you do any matches before the tourney? C'mon, don't be shy...get a few fights in, we won't bite...
Anyone I forgot: you are all awesome:bigthumbu...it's an honor to know y'all...[/cheeziness]...good **** y'all! I'll do better next time (I hope)

Now, for my crewmates:
Ice Tr4y: congrats on winning a round! You're gettin' better, dude! Keep it up!
Lonewolf: dude, you're gettin' better...just learn the advanced techs, and maybe we'll upgrade you to a tourney player;)...I'm still tryin' to figure out how a n00b like you keeps beating me x_x...

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
So do you want to play with me cinder soon?

edit: i can come to you or you can come here let know. Ill help you get better, in turn helping me get better

Cinder

Smash Master
So do you want to play with me cinder soon?

edit: i can come to you or you can come here let know. Ill help you get better, in turn helping me get better
I'll see what I can do...I'd like to have IT over as well, so he can help us out...but yeah, I'll let ya know...

Btw...did you say you knew a Goochland Smasher in that PM you sent me? Do you really know a Goochland Smasher (other than me)? Aight, who is it, and where can I find them? I MUST KNOW!!!

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Sigh, brawl would have been released the next day. v_v

In other news, I like shiek?

Top Bottom