• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Triweekly Thread - Next : Pending

Cinder

Smash Master
*sigh*...I'm not sure I'll be able to make it...I think I may be comin' down with something, and I don't wanna come to this if I can't focus (or stay awake)...unless this passes by Sunday, you'll have to count me out...and IT (who changed his name again >_>) isn't coming, and neither is Lonewolf...I guess this tourney may be devoid of the other Richmond Crew...I'll try and come, but idk for sure...depends on whether or not I'm feeling better...

Cinder

Smash Master
I'm feeling a little better, so I'll probably be able to tough it out...but I'm the only one from my crew :urg:...Junior may tag along, but I'm not expecting anyone else...

EDIT: :urg:...I'm getting a little iffy...I may need to take the day to rest, especially with the weather...my attendance is borderline...

EDIT 2: I'm feeling way too sick to go :urg:...sorry guys...not that y'all will miss me :laugh:...

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
We didn't have enough people to do tournament/people didn't want to enter so we just had a 4v4 crew battle

NDN
Cyrain
G-reg
Nelo

vs

Toasty
Tope
Savedge
Isra

Team Toasty wins by 1 stock.

Cinder

Smash Master
We didn't have enough people to do tournament/people didn't want to enter so we just had a 4v4 crew battle

NDN
Cyrain
G-reg
Nelo

vs

Toasty
Tope
Savedge
Isra

Team Toasty wins by 1 stock.
Not enough people? Well that sucks...but congrats to Team Toasty :grin:...any idea when the next one's gonna be?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
there's a chance i may be transferring to gmu starting spring semester. if that happens, i wont be able to come out to these anymore :(

Cinder

Smash Master
there's a chance i may be transferring to gmu starting spring semester. if that happens, i wont be able to come out to these anymore :(
Aw, man, that sucks :(...well, here's hoping that everything works out *toasts*

So, the next tourney's on the 27th? I'm in :)...and for anyone who cares, Twiddle (once Ice Tr4y...it was taken <_<) and I are gonna start hosting soon...just throwin' it out there...

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of brawl coming out, who wants brawl money matches? I'll play peach against your whatever.

Cinder

Smash Master
Not bad...I still think you did a little better at the Triweekly...but who am I to talk :laugh:...

On-topic: the 27th...hmmm...I got a date with my gf, but I can talk her into going the week before...shouldn't be a problem...count me in :bigthumbu

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Probably play brawl for a while, then if it sucks back to melee.

We could always run both.

Cinder

Smash Master
Probably play brawl for a while, then if it sucks back to melee.

We could always run both.
Yeah, a mix sounds good imo...unless Brawl really sucks...which I doubt it will...I may host both when Twiddle and I get started...

Anyway, I've got that weekend cleared...and I'm working nonstop on my Falco...after the **** last time *shudders*...

Cinder

Smash Master
I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention...but yeah, I'm comin', and I'll be bringin' Lonewolf and Twiddle...and I know a friend of mine is gonna come...and Krammit and R3dd...but those are the only ones I know of...

Top Bottom