• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Triweekly Thread - Next : Pending

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I may pass by, but without geos to team with, I probably won't be entering the tournament. >_<

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
It's still up in the air for me. I need to train, but I don't know if I have enough money for gas and venue fee.

Anyone from SoVa need a ride and willing to pay some gas money?

Otherwise, next time?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Results

1. Tope
2. Geos
3. SavEDGE
4. Nelo
5. Trey
6. Twiddle
7. Cinder

Well anyway, I have a bunch of people telling me their trying to come this next time but we'll see.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also did someone leave a cell phone at my place?

It looks like one of those pay as you go phones.

Cinder

Smash Master
This is still happening...

The venue fee only applies when you aren't playing in the tournament.
Aight, that's good to know...I'll be there :)...and I'm thinking of hosting my first tourney on the 8th, unless there's another tourney that day...

EDIT: I reckon I should make a new thread for the tournaments...

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
March 9th is likely the ship date, meaning stores probably won't have it for sale until the tenth.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
True...*sigh*...

So, with all these people goin' to your place on Sunday, my tourney won't get as much attention...oh well...I'll still try and come on Sunday...
I apologize I didn't realize you had a tournament.

The other time I could do it would be next saturday. I couldn't guarantee attendance though.

Cinder

Smash Master
I apologize I didn't realize you had a tournament.

The other time I could do it would be next saturday. I couldn't guarantee attendance though.
Nah, it's cool...mine's on that Saturday...I'm just thinking that a lot of people will come to yours a day early...I'm sure I can still get a fairly large group to come...I would never expect you to reschedule just because of us...

Besides...I wouldn't be able to come next Saturday...SAT's *shudders*

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Brawl is going on sale midnight the 8th. I look forward to winning the release tournament at my local gamestop.

This is the first draft of the new TR signature for brawl. I haven't decided on how I'm actually going to put "Team Richmond" on there. >_< I'm open to any and all suggestions, etc. It's in no way a finished product lol.

Cinder

Smash Master
Brawl is going on sale midnight the 8th. I look forward to winning the release tournament at my local gamestop.

This is the first draft of the new TR signature for brawl. I haven't decided on how I'm actually going to put "Team Richmond" on there. >_< I'm open to any and all suggestions, etc. It's in no way a finished product lol.
Yeah...I'm probably not going to the GS Tourney...and I love the sig...so I guess y'all have decided on your Brawl mains?

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
We at least have some idea as to who we want to play at least. Tope may very well be intending to main DDD, but I dunno. The rest of us have like 3 or 4 characters we're interested in, but I forced everyone to pick one so I could make this lol. I'm now using version 2 for my signature.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
<3 Ether. I'll have to make more of these sometime in order to fit in all the honorary team Richmond members.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since a lot of us will have Brawl on Sunday and some of Sova will be in town, we might do a double tournament. Melee and Brawl doubles and teams. Should be fun, try to tell everyon you know to come.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Signature updated to accurately reflect danneh deez's character choice. PREPARE FOR BRAWL TAMMARRAZ!

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Note to everyone coming up to Richmond to play brawl, Doll has informed us that he doesnt want anyone staying more than one night this weekend. So we'll work something out.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
If nothing else, you should team with me in Brawl for the tournament Tope. As for melee, if you wanna team for that too, I'm down. Otherwise, any takers?

Top Bottom