• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Andilex

What if you are saying you are driving your aunt up to Houston because she is sick and can't drive herself?

@ Good Ol Tree

<3333333333

awesome, that is amazing!

We love you already. :D

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I'm pretty sure I mentioned that first time I posted in this thread lol.
At least you'll have money for me to take in MM's :D...

Just as a note, I'm not taking my wii with me, if you guys want to play in the room, you'll have to bring your own

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Okay, do the rooms come equipped with televisions? lol

Chances are we wouldn't play much or at all there anyway, I hear the venue is 24/7 so we can get going as soon as we wake up and only go there to sleep.

I am excited. Which character are you going to want me to MM with my Snake?

defsithe

Smash Ace
I FKING LOVE YOU OL TREE, lol...you sir will be an honorary valley crew member...
u cant do that ur brownsville. :laugh::laugh: people appointing honorary VC member yall r crazy. lol.

also the thing about tvs in hotel room they usually dont have AV plugs and so would need an RF switch. even then the cable plug in the back usually have a plastic cover so u cant unscrew it so u would have to break that off to play (i dont think they will find out about u breaking their plastic thing they didnt when we did).

Magik0722

Smash Champion
my cycle
Man brawl wifi could be decent > play one game and realize its horrible > dont play for months > start to wonder if brawl wifi could be decent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom