• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
yeeesss >: ] ive never played anyone online before, and the ones i did were like those go**** 2 minute matches that are so gay, soo yessss ima get on and invite so dewit dewit dewit
no kirby ever. Lizardon goes first, and give me about 5 minutes, 8 tops and I'll get on. I'll have a room up by then unless you have one up already. Hopefully it shouldn't be too laggy or delayish... >_>

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
yeeahh i got a room waiting for you and anyone else, i added you, CT, andilex, and like pax and magik and other random people with friend codes :]

so i can pwn em.

lag > pax
I'll be on in a bit.. Give me a few. And also you do know that they have to add you back otherwise the registration will never go through... right?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Rage quit? You wanted me to go Kirby and even took me to Kirby's stage. >_> But anyway one of the reasons why I didn't exactly choose Kirby is because he's annoying online and not only that I have a bad habit of ftilting everytime I play him online. So it doesn't really work out for me. But that Marth vs Kirby fight was really amusing. Marth's so bad online too... :( Hard to actually play him.

Also we didn't really lag but had a bit of delay... And you have a yellow connection on my game.. compared to Andilex who was blue and yet had some delay too.. not sure how that works. Oh well.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
marth WORST charcter online. omg lag, my short hops were like delayed and i sucked in the air i couldnt do any of my tricks
Yeah that happens... He really is the worst character online. It's bs, lol. But overall it was fun. But Kirby just favors lag which is my excuse to not using him. If you want to play again or something just tell me. I'll play some more if you like.

lol i copied everyones tricks for kirby, gus , CT, and you hahaha
but like i hate fox and marth online and DDD is hard to chaingrab,
Yeah I noticed. Fox is pretty bad as well along with Falco. Wolf highly favors lag though as well. Top 5 in no order (my opinion) for online play: Pit, Wolf, Some heavyweights like Bowser, Olimar? But anyway it's still all in good fun I suppose.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
Yeah that happens... He really is the worst character online. It's bs, lol. But overall it was fun. But Kirby just favors lag which is my excuse to not using him. If you want to play again or something just tell me. I'll play some more if you like.
haha yeah i know you like my taunts, the vickeycombo was for you haha and some matches were funny like the pikachu wario on the pirate ship, infinite hahahaha , and then like you letting me live after popping shield and the ike / kirby one idk it was fun man

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
haha yeah i know you like my taunts, the vickeycombo was for you haha and some matches were funny like the pikachu wario on the pirate ship, infinite hahahaha , and then like you letting me live after popping shield and the ike / kirby one idk it was fun man
Oh yea that reminds me wtf at double Up B with Sonic and Marth? And you teleporting on Pokemon Stadium from the center of the stage to near the edge of the stage? That was so dumb. Yeah some matches were pretty funny. We should play some more but I just prefer offline play now. Overall we did bad in our fights but just about even when it comes to online.

lol and we like played for a few hours , how long? like 2:30?
I don't know. Didn't feel that long... Also if there's another get together today we should play some and then go back to online play, lol.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
Oh yea that reminds me wtf at double Up B with Sonic and Marth? And you teleporting on Pokemon Stadium from the center of the stage to near the edge of the stage? That was so dumb. Yeah some matches were pretty funny. We should play some more but I just prefer offline play now. Overall we did bad in our fights but just about even when it comes to online.

I don't know. Didn't feel that long... Also if there's another get together today we should play some and then go back to online play, lol.
yeah it was like i win 1 then you win 2 then i win 3 then you win 2, so ultimately we tied, but yyyeeeaahhhh it was good, and i do remember the teleporting, ;) it was all skill, pro at DI haha

hey well see ya later dude, getr my phone number (956) 455-5234 and text me when you wanna play

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Hey guys, I have the address!
I would like to know who all might be staying with us?

HOTEL
La Quinta Inn
The Woodlands North
28673 I-45 North
The Woodlands, TX 77381
(281)367-7722

Driving Directions
Directions:
I-45: N-bound: exit 77, left on Research
Forest, right on Savannah, then first right.
I-45 S-bound: exit 79, on right.

TRAVEL DATES
Check-in: 04/10/2009
Check-out: 04/12/2009
Nights: 2

ROOM INFORMATION
Number of Rooms: 1
Number of Adults: 1
Room Type: Standard w/2 Beds,

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah, perfect. What is going to be the deal? How are we going to do this?

What days are you staying there, because we are leaving Thursday afternoon. It is a 6 hour drive so leaving on Friday won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom