• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
and yeah, add me and ill get on,
and herby i want to go,
everyone think of an excuse i can give my girlfriend to go to whobo

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
okay,
but make it very believable cuz she knows most of my family,

shlike

Smash Ace
well do you have any family in houston? what about any other part of texas? she doesnt have to know you are going to houston.. you can say san antonio.

shlike

Smash Ace
well if you tell her you are going to san antonio, just tell her that your aunt came down to visit, and that she got really sick and cant drive back so she wants you to drive her and that you are going to stay with her for the weekend to make sure she is okay and you are driving back in a bus

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah, also Danny would there be a way for someone to give you a ride to Brownsville or at least Harlingen (since Harlingen is in the way) ????

@ Good Ol Tree

His girlfriend is being very mean and if he leaves to a Brawl tournament she will break up with him. That is very mean and wrong of a person to do so he is FORCED to lie to her to go.

It sucks but it is the truth.

F

Fuzzy Pickles

Yeah, also Danny would there be a way for someone to give you a ride to Brownsville or at least Harlingen (since Harlingen is in the way) ????

@ Good Ol Tree

His girlfriend is being very mean and if he leaves to a Brawl tournament she will break up with him. That is very mean and wrong of a person to do so he is FORCED to lie to her to go.

It sucks but it is the truth.
Dude, let him deal. Why are you airing his dirty laundry? I know you're worried about him, but seriously, if he wanted people to know, he would tell them himself. That's the truth.

I'm back from Austin. Craaaaaaazy **** going on over there, lol. DANNY! YOU CAN BORROW MY EARTHBOUND IN THE SUMMER IF YOU WANT =)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
@ Gus

Danny was talking about it here, but I guess I should be more careful about what I type, I am starting to catch on.

@ Magik

Where is Danny?

@ Derk

Ready for Bromance on Thursday?!

Take the day off! Start getting sick already!

F

Fuzzy Pickles

Jooiiinn Ma Rewm >:]...oh yeah derk...i added you lol sexy beast alright lets play

already posted it but here it is again.
0860-2914-9171

did you add it? I added yours and it says you havent added me.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
It's nice to pass the time and all. But it's just annoying when you know stuff that shouldn't work at all works online. Derk, are you still playing with Vickey? Someone play me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom