• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
ill play u
Awesome. I'll get on in a bit then. But just to get this out of the way.. I like picking random characters since it's difficult to actually play online... Anyway yeah give me a few minutes, set up a room now if you like and I'll join in a bit.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Danny, it says you're brawling (along with Vickey as well, lol). Are you playing someone else? Anyway rooms up.

Wait what are we doing? Were you all doing a FFA? That must've been so bad. >_>

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Can I change my vote in the poll?

@Magik - Lemonade Stand.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
syoudous save the matches
Why? These matches are terrible, lol. Most of it's just banana after banana and there's nothing I can do about it due to how bad online play is. But I'll save them anyway I guess. I didn't save the last 2 matches of G&W vs Diddy and that other one before that.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
syoudous can u post them on youtube.
please,
Why? If I'm going to put them on my youtube channel I would rather play offline then where both of us don't get gimped by something dumb like getting stuck under the stage or something. I don't like putting online matches where people debate over the stupidest things.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
cuz there are hardly any vids of me, :(
who cares if we get gimped,

the matches are fun

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
cuz there are hardly any vids of me, :(
who cares if we get gimped,

the matches are fun
Fine fine, but I'm going to stick with a few characters then instead of picking random characters. Also these matches aren't exactly as fun when you're trying to actually play and take online seriously. I accidently got booted out of the room hold on.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
gg's syoudous,
i please put them on youtube,

the matches were fun

and awesome captain you got a 94 im so proud of you

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Alright I'm done. I'm tired of getting bs deaths, missing easy punishes, eating random fsmashes and all that stuff. GGs anyway. I'll decide later wether or not to get the replays up. It was fun yeah but not when you're actually trying your best and you can't do stuff at all online.

gg's syoudous,
i please put them on youtube,

the matches were fun

and awesome captain you got a 94 im so proud of you
Yeah sorry for being a quitter but I'm done for tonight. It was fun in some fights but not as fun when you want to try your best. GGs again anyway.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
i know, i hated it wen you would gimp my diddy,
but its cool,

put some up though if you can,

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I feel all left out from the Wifi love. Maybe since Vickey set up Wifi here at my house I'll try it out soon with you guys. Most likely I'll go random, and with items or something since Wifi is just for fun and not serious.

<3 good night to you all.

:)

Also Danny, don't you think it's better to just wait to put videos up of you where you play really well? You don't want to get bad recognition.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
i know, i hated it wen you would gimp my diddy,
but its cool,

put some up though if you can,
I think I might just put 3 replays in one video in the ones I think were our best. But next tournament or whenever we should play some games if you want some videos up or something.

I feel all left out from the Wifi love. Maybe since Vickey set up Wifi here at my house I'll try it out soon with you guys. Most likely I'll go random, and with items or something since Wifi is just for fun and not serious.

<3 good night to you all.

:)

Also Danny, don't you think it's better to just wait to put videos up of you where you play really well? You don't want to get bad recognition.
That would be so hilarious and dumb but hilarious with all of us having an online FFA. With items and all that stuff. Yeah we should do that sometime.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I think many of us have matches saved there. I know Danny really wants his matches saved, so if Danny has homebrew (or can manage to get really good matches under the time limit to save) he can send them to Syoudous through Wifi and he can put them on Youtube.

Try it out Danny, it might work.

Going to try to go to sleep again.

night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom