• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
someone send me a pm or im when something important is posted in this thread. lol. too much to read

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Might as well fill y'all in on who I play before I take your money, har har...

Fox
Sheik
Samus
CF
Meta (trying to get him perfect,)
ROB
Marth

That's just in order of how well I personally believe I play with them, doesn't mean the challenge diminishes as the list goes down :p.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hey guys I am at Shlike's house already. We have two TV's set up, we just need people to get here with two Wii's. Thomas is coming (CT), and he will be bringing a Wii.

Everyone else call Shlike (number in post above) or myself for directions.

Get here ASAP!

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Wow I missed this pretty much. Oh well. Kinda late for me now can we do this tomorrow or another time? And can you pm me the address or text message me it so it'll be easier than talking about it over the phone?

Yeah I can definitely go for tomorrow if Shlike is up to it. Just name the time I guess. I'll bring a Wii.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah you have a point Syoudous. Let me disband today's get together, let me tell Axel, Broly, CT, Fax, myself, and Shlike to leave.

lol jk

But yeah, we already have it started, we'll try again tomorrow.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Boy sounds like I'm missing alot! Must be really fun huh? I'll be there soon!!!

defsithe

Smash Ace
oh ic. kool. fresh blood. seriously tournys this summer hopefully i get a car soon. and learn brawl maybe? eh..... SF4? maybe.

and magik u need to make my wii play TvC. my internet and wii dont like each other.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
They always do because they suck, dont worry about it ive been called a hacker on serebii about 30% of the time i paly there

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
the team owns,
but glicsor too slow,

and jirachi do i trik or stealth rok first, alot of times pokemon holding a choice item, so i hav to switch

Magik0722

Smash Champion
once you play the game more you will learn what usually has choice items, use trick on set up pokes
and dont forget about iron head also on pokes such as azelf and aerodactyl as it has a 60% chance to flinch with jirachi

gliscor could be pretty decent in speed i thnk i gave you a speedy one but gliscor is your physical wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom