• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
lol man whateva

actually reason i named myself seiya is cuz i play a gold pit that looks like seiya n i thought it was a cool name so i was like sweet

i never finished the anime though :(

@Shilke:

kk for sure many friendlies shall be had

$5 2/3 or 3/5 if youd like

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
So Vorguen wanted me to get videos up yesterday and I spent all night recording and getting them up and one video didn't even get up on youtube so I had to wait it out. Otherwise it would've been up as early as 8am.

Videos:

Shlike (ZSS) vs G&W 1

Shlike (ZSS) vs G&W 2

Panch (Pikachu) vs Derk (G&W) 1

Panch (Wolf) vs Derk (G&W) 2

Fax (Meta Knight) vs Vorguen (Snake)

Vickey (Dedede) vs Fax (Meta Knight)

Derk (Pikachu) vs Vorguen (Snake)

Vickey (Marth) vs Andilex (Diddy Kong)

Shady (Dedede) vs Vorguen (Snake)

Alot less videos this time... I think we need to start making announcements before tournament of saving replays and all. But anyway there's some other replays on Vorguen's Wii and CT's Wii so I have no way of getting them unless they know how to exchange wii friend codes and send the replays over my way.

Also Vorguen your bromance comment got you a nice pink costume for Snake.

FAX

Smash Rookie
I did so terrible against Vickey's Dedede. Never fought a Dedede so I was just bewildered the whole time. Thanks for posting that, I think I know what I can fix.

Wanted to brawl tonight. Where the hell is Thomas? :mad:

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Call him Fax. Also, DDD has a hard fight vs Meta Knight, so you should definitely practice him so you can find those weaknesses next time. Vickey, Andilex, and Pax all play good DDD's that you can practice against.

Oh and Shady too.

Also our fight should be up soon too Fax, I think I remember it being pretty good. :)

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
I did so terrible against Vickey's Dedede. Never fought a Dedede so I was just bewildered the whole time. Thanks for posting that, I think I know what I can fix.

Wanted to brawl tonight. Where the hell is Thomas? :mad:
BRAWL TONIGHT!?!?!@??!@ Also np posting it, just learn from your mistakes and try to improve it's all good.

Call him Fax. Also, DDD has a hard fight vs Meta Knight, so you should definitely practice him so you can find those weaknesses next time. Vickey, Andilex, and Pax all play good DDD's that you can practice against.

Oh and Shady too.

Also our fight should be up soon too Fax, I think I remember it being pretty good. :)
You make me want to play Dedede now.

Updated videos:

Fax (Meta Knight) vs Vorguen (Snake)

Derk (Pikachu) vs Vorguen (Snake)

Shady (Dedede) vs Vorguen (Snake)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Don't discourage people Magik. Fax has gotten a LOT better since Brawlfest 1, he just needs more experience. I almost lost to him in pools, and he gives trouble to all of us in our get togethers.

And Danny isn't a bad DDD, he just needs more practice. The only thing that remains true is that his Diddy Kong is definitely better than his DDD.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
danny stop being wrong your diddy is so much better than your dedede hurry up and place higher

also on my quest to learn every character in this game i have two new mains

Magik0722

Smash Champion
well i dont consider him tournament worthy like all the other characters i know
the next characters i will probably make tournament worthy will be
Rob, wario, Game and watch, falco, and ZSS.

paco27291

Smash Rookie

Oh and Shady too.

My DDD is the best in b-villes and its better than andilex XD, right vorguen since u couldnt beat it with ur rob or snake haha

Vorguen

Smash Champion
lol Fax got a lot better and he almost solo'd you in doubles when you had a partner.

But yeah it's okay Pax, you suck too much to want to go to WHOBO anyway, and you have to use Action Jackson to try to get MM's money. :laugh:

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Pax, come out of the closet and admit it that you are action jackson (and gay) =p

And I would be hosting the get togethers if

A) people would come to Matamoros

or

B) I lived in Brownsville

:/

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Hey i was thinking of hosting a tournament at my new place in mcallen, would that be something yall would be interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom