• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broly

Smash Lord
dude it be great...ill go in the back, u driving, axel in the passenger seat, then herby, vicky, and pax sitting down...they are all skinny S.O.B

A

Action Jackson

since nemesis is a fake nub and i cant destroy his pride....

well it doesnt matter because pax is easy anyway going to be an easy 20 bucks imo

A

Action Jackson

lol alright fine ill admit it i am just using this extra account to try to get money matches.. this is pax

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Magik...........

If you need to go to Brownsville, you can ask your mom to drop you off at Weslaco, then you can leave to Brownsville with Danny and Shady.

It doesn't take top tier understanding for that one. =p

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Herby, LOLOLOLOL at the Soul + Blackstar bromance scene in episode 6 when they are fighting Kid.. and in the middle of it he just shoots them. LOL

@ Andilex / CT

<3

:D

Thomas watch One Piece so you can join the nakama crew of Danny, Vickey, Shlike, and I. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LOL @ Thomas being Condoriano

On that note, seriously, watch One Piece. It's so great. You'll be able to make the billion One Piece jokes with us and you'll be one of our nakama. :D

Also I love the random Soul Eater rap that comes out randomly every once in a while... "so scandalous"

lol

At least its not obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom