• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
guero is essentially still doing all this stuff he just doesn't go to tournaments, him / cast / vickey would come to tournies with me when i'd give them a ride im sure they'll start coming again if i give them a ride
hell yea i would!!!!!!!

lol random yoshi main raging about me on the WHOBO 3 forum! XD

brawl points +9001

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
u can make guero rage easily too...

all u gotta do is pick luigi's mansion and roll back, and enraged guero u have :awesome:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
i love pokesaving the story, instead of playing with the typical fire/water/grass starter my starter pokemon is mime jr.
well, somethin like that I'd do, cause I'd love to start at the beginning with a ghastly, but I mean like pokesaving a fully ev trained team to just mow through the story. Maybe on a second playthrough or somethin, idk. I'm taking my time with this game anyway. 43 hours in and I'm just now arriving at the elite 4 >.>

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
hell yea i would!!!!!!!

lol random yoshi main raging about me on the WHOBO 3 forum! XD

brawl points +9001
Dude guero I saw that post too! His tag is slush and he usually comes to out tourneys here in kingsville. When I read it i was like "****ing guero man! Doesn't play for forever but can still make someone rage" haha.
Not really rage, he's like... the 4th Pit player i've faced and out of the ones i've played I'll put him for 2nd highest out of the 4 I played.
1st one was when I began brawl Competitive scene around july last year. Still won but he was a Yugioh Player and just said to me on why he chose Pit. "I like using Pits arrow spam"
2nd was Wingless at S.L.U.T. 2 still won against her.
3rd was Krystedez at MLG Dallas, used Pit instead of Wario since Yoshi has Infinite CG on him.
4th was last weekend against You. And as i've said in the thread, Aside from seeing the Ledge grabs during Wills match and making me want to charge, head first, towards a wall. A LGL is atleast needed for most characters that can effectively plank.

Aside from Krys who was a top player and knew how to use Pit, the other three did pretty much what I typed in the WHOBO 3 results thread.

Hell even in LT I was getting Planked by D phat's CF, still beat it but he had around 60+ LG's.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Guer bear is back, Vorgy is on his way, bringing all of their cousins with them, I've decided to get better, Shank mains MK now...

sounds like the RGV crew is finally getting back in business >:]

Shotgun on the throne as soon as broly leaves :awesome:

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
lol double yoshi would be rhape, actually slush and polt did pretty good at nikefest, think they got 4th

Reizilla

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! He didn't come back from Spring Break or what?

Reizilla

asssssssssssssshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole.

**** it. I'm adding Melee to WHGU5. Broly, you better come and bring all the valley kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom