• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ANYBODY GOING TO WHOBO 3 PLEASE READ THIS! Here are some quick last minute details you MUST know before you head out to the venue.

1. WHOBO 3 is THIS friday aka 18th aka 2 days from now.

2. The address to the venue is Crowne Plaza Hotel, 8686 Kirby Drive, Houston, Texas 77054
Hotel phone number= 1-(713) 748-3221. DO NOT CALL ME AND ASK FOR THE ADDRESS!

3. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be early. Rodeo Houston is going on the same weekend as WHOBO 3 so the streets/parking lots/parking garages will be PACKED with THOUSANDS of people. I cannot stress enough how important it is to be on time. I WILL NOT be afraid to DQ you for not showing up. I dont care if you came in from Uganda or Mars, i WILL dq yo *** if you are late.

4. Parking AT the venue will cost you 20$ per DAY so please print out this voucher and bring it with you so that you get a 10$ per day discount.

http://www.animematsuri.com/ParkingVoucher.pdf

Parking anywhere else MAY or MAY NOT cost you money but be sure to bring extra money(just in case) and please arrive early so u can get GOOD parking spots.

5. BRING YOUR ID. In order to pick up your pass/buy a pass(55$) you need an ID. School ID with your name will work. Driver license will work. Government ID will work. Passport will work. A stick figure drawing of your face will NOT work.

6. PLEASE bring a FULL setup(wii/tv/ssbb). If you seriously cannot bring a tv, please bring a wii/ssbb.

7. Here is the schedule one last time:

Fri 18th 2011
1 pm - Brawl 2vs2=20$(10$ per person)
5 pm - Brawl 1vs1 Pools=15$
12 am - Rave=free

Sat 19th 2011
11:30 am - Brawl 1vs1 Bracket
3 pm - Brawl 2vs2 Low Tier(E/F/G tier ONLY)=20$(1$ per person)
7 pm - Brawl 1vs1 Low Tier(E/F/G tier ONLY)=10$
12 am - Rave=free

Sun 20th 2011
11:30 am - Melee 1vs1=15$
1:30pm - Melee 2vs2=20$(10$ per person)
6 pm - GTFO AND GO HOME

8. If possible(no obligation), please pay for your tournament fees with 5$ or 1$ bills. It helps me make change for the people who bring 20$/50$/100$ bills.

9. Please re-read numbers 1-8.

10. If you have any questions about anything at ALL, please go here rules/fees/maps/info/livestream/twitter...ect http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843 and then call me at 409-692-0697 if the thread didnt help you enough.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
WHOBO

Talk to and contact Broly for the final details and van space. I believe his van is leaving his house at 2 AM Thursday night (or Friday morning whichever way you want to see it).

The plan is to go straight to WHOBO and then at night you all will stay with me :)

For those coming, I can't afford to feed you all since I don't have a lot of money so please bring your own food. Also, I will not have enough bedding either of course so if you want to sleep comfortably bring a pillow and blanket, 2 couches and a rug is the best I have to offer.

Also I have two cats so if you are allergic or something please let me know, I'm going to vacuum the house before you all come anyway.

Lastly I'll see you all here, if anyone has questions let me know :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yo guys, did some scouting for you all during my lay-over in Houston. I have come to the conclusion that the city is free and the women are eclectically fine.

Pony out. :131:

Reizilla

You've never heard about anything cool because cool is the status quo. A main reason why the Cowboys are NOT actually in Dallas.

Reizilla

I tend to have that effect on people.

Speaking of, expect
:131:
To become even more
In this generation.

Reizilla

Too good, Anthony. Icicle spear is for chumps, as is Ice Body. Lapras still da bess.

Reizilla

Good news, guys. I found the white chicks. They're at the Cheezcake Factory.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
im sry my home town does not please u or ur wife :'(
u know y?

cause dallas is better
how is dallas better lol? ive never heard of anything cool up there.
We just don't like big cities lol, people aren't friendly, everything's about "WORK!!!" "BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!" "BE RICH!!!!" its just an overall superficial attitude and it gets kind of annoying living around it

Frank you are amazing me with logic. I completely forgot about the cowboys Lmfao....

D-phat doesn't really seem like much of an attraction lol.
dphat is very attractive

Whoboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
<3

err, i see a couple of you guys at hobo and the last whobo. i know broli and some other sexy mexican guy who plays snake and whose name I cant remember
wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww....... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom