• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
whobo day 1 was a lot of fun... was nice seeing all of you again :)

was looking forward to seeing you magik, why werent you able to make it?

it appears a few of laredo are here, i saw hist and penis guy (peachguard), chuy is there but i havent seen him yet... baron and priskit (ojih-sama) from the regulars outside of the regulars from south RGV broly, vash, cast (J), vickey, hewb, andilex, guero, shlike and my wife and I

cant wait to move down to the valley and be with you all again :)

my move-out-date for the apartment is March 31, so its almost time for me to be officially RGV again :D

<3333

also, unfortunately the only person who has gotten out of pools is Broly at the moment, Andilex and Shlike couldn't make it out of pools (pax's fault) I don't know much about Andilex's pool but Shlike had a very difficult pool (a very good olimar player dont know name i think it was like richbrown was in it as well as chaz, good marth from california) and he unfortunately didnt pass

i dont know much about doubles but i think team broly/shlike didnt do too well

all in all it seems that broly is our last RGV member going at it, vickey and cast didnt join brawl, cast had "not good at this game" johns and vickey had "couldnt afford it johns" (pax is haunting this tournament, we're ending up at the beach on the way back for sure) lol

thats about as much news as i have, unfortunately i dont know the progress of baron / priskit / peachguard / hist / chuy yet

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Update, i got a few texts back:

baron had "bad matchups" johns for his pools with 2 DDD's and other bad matchups, priskit (ojih-sama) did better but couldnt make it out

Peachguard unfortunately forfeited (I don't know reason), HIST couldn't make it out of pools... it appears Chuy may have made it out of pools but it is not confirmed, PG said he did but we'll have confirmation on it soon.

edit: apparently he most likely didnt

sheikamaru

jive
Too good, Anthony. Icicle spear is for chumps, as is Ice Body. Lapras still da bess.

:131:
<3333333333333 i've lowered his defenses!!! attack nowwww!!!
Get over it, I won majority of the matches lol.

It was on wifi, and the most complicated thing he did vs me was spam wolf/falco/wolf's lasers while standing in place on FD. True skill right there :p
he's mad salty...
Derk got beat by Anthony.♪
lololololol he's mad salty!!!
Also in other news, Baron download shuma gorath or we'll leave you at the airport. Fun fact is he starts the match with a level 3 hyper bar. O_O

Vorguen

Smash Champion
guero is essentially still doing all this stuff he just doesn't go to tournaments, him / cast / vickey would come to tournies with me when i'd give them a ride im sure they'll start coming again if i give them a ride

Vorguen

Smash Champion
pools i think were full sets, he lost 2-1 to Seibrik i think, thats about all i know

also it appears broly and vash won melee doubles :)

only broly joined melee singles and i dont know what he placed but he didnt make it to top 3 it seems

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
y does Zweilous have to evolve at lv 64. The one pokemon I wanted the most and I won't be able to get it before the elite 4 unless I go crazy killing audinos (which I might)

sadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom