• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zet@_956

Smash Cadet
Anyone from brownsville or harlingen area hit me up at 9565212471. I havent brawled in a while and im bored. I wanna see if i still got it. I also have 2 friends who play and wanna test their skills. SO PLEASE call me or text so you can beat the crap outta them.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
yeah its kville stuff. but vorgy meet jp at the first kingsville tourney he went to, he was a black guy playing snake
yeah I remembered JP right away lol

Pretty much. Wait.... Is syoudous Hispanic or white? So many things I never knew about that guy lol. I never figured out how old he was, where he was from ect...
msyds was the greatest mystery of the RGV

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Anyone from brownsville or harlingen area hit me up at 9565212471. I havent brawled in a while and im bored. I wanna see if i still got it. I also have 2 friends who play and wanna test their skills. SO PLEASE call me or text so you can beat the crap outta them.
I don't like your screen name.

:peach:

defsithe

Smash Ace
who the f is byrd?
a white guy
Pretty much. Wait.... Is syoudous Hispanic or white? So many things I never knew about that guy lol. I never figured out how old he was, where he was from ect...
syoudous' nationality is cholo
Mannnnn gas just hit 3.29 a gallon...
So much for traveling during spring break lol
:( i know
ill be in harlingen this weekend, i may hit you up.....i dont really play brawl but whatevs.
I don't like your screen name.

:peach:
yeah if we do play is there a certain color i should wear or something haha, what part of harlingen do you live

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Mikey, you're going down?! Bring me back my black shirt and pants, pleeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Yeah, but the second everyone knows the furry isn't wearing pants, they all run.

No one want hang out with me. :(

:dk2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom