• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
We shall call this time, "The Dark Ages" of RGV Smash. When the RGV didn't play no games.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
ewwwwwww, PS3. Xbox da bess.
PS3 > Xbox in every single way

Lotsa hype. Now we just need Keenan and Kel back and Are you afraid of the dark.
Kenan and Kel was legit lol, I didn't really like many nickelodeon shows though, i used to watch hey arnold and i tried rocket power but got bored of it fast when i was little

anyone here have black ops?
i wana play zombiez with people :/
i know this one black guy named suspect does that count?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You didn't like Nick, your statement is invalid. Xbox still da bess.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i heard from micah that armor core 5 has online gameplay both story and multiplayer

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
v_v
i need to find like a black ops clan so i can play zombies, im tired of playing with little kids who dont stfu and then send friend requests >.>

Vorguen

Smash Champion
i still favor the xbox over the ps3 too, even though i dont play them often lol

i wish a new multiplayer mech type came out, like that one game chromehounds :(
well do you own a ps3? nope

i have heard this only from xbox users that use ONLY xbox, i own both an xbox 360 and a ps3 and actually had an xbox 360 for way longer...

for someone who used both, i like the ps3 better in every way shape or form.

you cant truly appreciate one until you own one, they are just... better, and funner lol.

xbox was constant problems with the hardware things kept messing up i had to buy new batteries controllers wouldnt sync right online play was expensive etc etc i can go on forever..

i got ps3, the online play was great and free, trophies were way more interesting than achievements, your controllers charge themselves when you plug them into your ps3, you can use it as a bluray player, you can browse websites on it and watch movies on it (same way you would stream movies on a computer), it never has any problems, and it doesnt red ring on you

once i got a ps3 i never touched my xbox again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom