• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Guys, there's still a small hope for Nikefest. SMALL HOPE.

Carpool would most likely be:

Murder
Myself
Herby
Andilex
Prescott

Prescott and Andilex have thus far shown the most interest in going, so I'd give it to them.

But, it still might not happen x)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
you know the rules. as long as you dont grab my junk,.... were cool
but there's been junk grabbing already :(

we've already surpassed the bromance

Lol "south texas kids"? you might have been around for forever mikey, but I'm prolly as old or even older than you haha.
lol most people in the crew are

In the RGV we don't... wear no pants?
no pants

Right now I have love/hate feelings for u rei
what feelings do you have for me doctor?

Reizilla

He's actually down for going. It just depends if he gets called back for a job or not.

We're streaming for the greater good of Charro Punks. haha

zet@_956

Smash Cadet
New Namaka????? Shlike we should try to Brawl it up again. Last time you were kinda busy so yeah. And I only got some warm ups with you nothing good :/ I played Pax though he's pretty good with that meta. Hit me up

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
i nominate kingsville
in the same room that we had the gatocon tourny in
and plus, more people seem to go to kingsville tournies nowadays

Reizilla

Kingsville is everything.
It's all you ever wanted.
Throws the biggest tourneys,
bigger that you ever wanted.
SA they always come,
to the RGV, they ain't never gonna.
We be breaking 40 every single time.

Kingsville da bess.

Reizilla

So Vorgy, when you gonna give me the first post so I can update it and make it look pretty n shiiiiiii? -___-

Also, move back tomorrow, then fix Broly's van and drive us all up to Nikefest :awesome:

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
hmm... considering im going to be 2 hours away from Kingsville probably not.. :p

besides i have all my contacts / randoms for smash tournies in brownsville lol
brownsville randoms for brawl died off by bf4 though lol. each tourney we keep getting more and more people. san antonio is hooked, and even houston seems like they wouldnt mind coming back down if everything seemed right. so i think kingsville's proven itself to be the best location to have tourneys hosted by the rgv :D (with all respect to you vorgy and your bf series)

So Vorgy, when you gonna give me the first post so I can update it and make it look pretty n shiiiiiii? -___-
this! ive been crying for this for forever lol. so much stuff needs updating. we can still keep all of our past tourney info on the op, just put it in a collapse tab. and since its just march, we can start putting the new tourney results for the year up instead.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
yea, the kingsville people could set everything up
and vorgy would run it, with help if needed
this way maybe even bert will go, and wel lock put vorgy and bert in a room together to get that bromance going so bert will play again

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
ooohhh my gawd......wtf is this craze with My Little Pony??? i see the intro for one episode with the zebra and im like..."dude, this is for little girls" jesus man O.o
Everyone who has a My little pony avatar is now considered a super furry, and i'll enjoy rhaping u at nikefest when we have this crew battle (if i go that is)
But srsly, is the new manly thing now?? im very confused.....
and i bet that zebra pony = black pony....racist nubs >__>

Also yes mario, rhape does not always involve a penis such as getting 3 stocked...thats also a form of rhape

Reizilla

I'd put My Little Pony just below Power Puff Girls and right above Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. For now. Haven't watched everything yet. It's funny, albeit mostly feminine. I'd much rather watch this than the typical "it's so funny because it's ******** derr hurr depa" cartoon that's so common now.

It's just funny to have an avatar too x)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
why dont we have a vote?
change the poll thats been there for 23908432847534 years already
ive tried getting it changed, even the mods / admins said they couldnt or didnt want to

besides what would we vote for lol

Also, move back tomorrow, then fix Broly's van and drive us all up to Nikefest :awesome:
i tried this already, let shank fix the first post, he never did

im willing to give it a second shot, if you all want to fix it give me the first post in a word document and i'll copy paste it

brownsville randoms for brawl died off by bf4 though lol. each tourney we keep getting more and more people. san antonio is hooked, and even houston seems like they wouldnt mind coming back down if everything seemed right. so i think kingsville's proven itself to be the best location to have tourneys hosted by the rgv :D (with all respect to you vorgy and your bf series)

this! ive been crying for this for forever lol. so much stuff needs updating. we can still keep all of our past tourney info on the op, just put it in a collapse tab. and since its just march, we can start putting the new tourney results for the year up instead.
i still know the brownsville randoms, ill consider making the tournament in kingsville but i might make my first one in brownsville, then make some more in kingsville. we'll see it depends, because im also running ssf4 which kingsville would complicate

it is the best rgv location for upstaters to travel to though since its much closer

Reizilla

Dude, it's going to be a lot of work. I'm not just gonna do it all in one sitting. It will need constant update. I may sound like Broly here, but that's too much work to not have my name on it. And I know you're not going to have the time to dig through all the old results and **** to keep everything together.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Dude, it's going to be a lot of work. I'm not just gonna do it all in one sitting. It will need constant update. I may sound like Broly here, but that's too much work to not have my name on it. And I know you're not going to have the time to dig through all the old results and **** to keep everything together.
old results aren't that important i plan on taking off the ones i have next time i remember

if everyone wants them up though i dont mind putting them up just e-mail them to me

Reizilla

I'd like to keep them, personally.

When you need things fixed up... you know who to PM.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Running ssf4 is no prob for us. The past 2 tourneys in kingsville, we've ran both events and finished on time with no major problems. We have the support we need here to make things work. Alots changed since the last time you were here for a tourney :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Running ssf4 is no prob for us. The past 2 tourneys in kingsville, we've ran both events and finished on time with no major problems. We have the support we need here to make things work. Alots changed since the last time you were here for a tourney :)
good :) :)

im thinking this might be a good idea, i'll talk to you personally for the details about running bf9 there

I meant P4 :p
lol you guys dont need to try to take the thread im taking care of the crew again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom