• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hmm, Derk provides me with a place to play when I'm not home... Royal Travel Agent?? I don't know! hahaha

Reizilla

Err, what did you call yourself? Ninja Assassin at my service or something?

Reizilla

You have to make a post that's larger than your sig. Just quote a long post and it should pop up.

sheikamaru

jive
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

sheikamaru

jive
Numberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassinnumberoneninjaassassin

sheikamaru

jive
YAY IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there must be a way to make it show up without having to type a crap load..

Reizilla

Just quote someone. It'll usually come up. If it's too long, only part of it shows up, like so.

Reizilla

Hahaha, I think the closer you live to the ocean, the saltier you get ;p

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I like eating bananas, but slipping on the peels is annoying. Why do people leave them lying around and throw them at people

Reizilla

Can't say it was mine. Maybe Jake's? You think someone would've asked about it by now. haha

I have two bananas on top of my freezer :D

make that one.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Me and Chu are discussing some arrangements for hosting a Brawl tourney here in Laredo, since we have people that might actually come now.

(You all)

Reizilla

Would be cool to go to Laredo. I think if you posted around the campus that you were having a tourney, you'd probably get quite a few people to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom