• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
From what I remember, Mikey lost to Shlike, Shank lost to Sama, I lost to Magik, JTD lost to Baron...
not sure, but i think, derk beat peachguard, andilex beat kilik, broly beat everis and chuy beat bombchu?

oh, and second rounds also. need those. let's see... second round, andilex beat chuy, broly beat derk, magik beat baron, herby beat sama?

andilex beat shlike and magik beat broly in semis, magik beats andilex in winners finals

losers bracket, i beat jtd, shank beat mikey,... then kilik beat peachguard and everis beat bombchu?

next round, i beat sama, shank beat baron, derk beat kilik, chuy beat everis

next round, i beat chuy, derk beat shank

then i beat broly, shlike beat derk

shlike beat me

shlike beat andilex

shilke beat magik twice

someone put all of that in tio, please.
should've made a new post. so basically, all i don't know is what happened with everis (2ez) and bombchu.

my memory 2gud again

Vorguen

Smash Champion
And i did lose to rei-gun. Its about time somebody other than magik/shlike beats me. Nike, 20 dollar MM me. Yes, or no?
pax

go to mc allen!
lol why do you want me to live in mcallen?

cause laredo doesnt have its own thread? lol youve been absorbed by the rgv.
technically laredo is part of the RGV lol

How many of u guys disagree with ex king on this, especially the part on me ;)
i agree that danny is full of sex

How much, cos ill beat him if you like. One time rei, and you **** your pants. Thats so classy bro. I beat you so many times in the past, yet I never ran my mouth about it. I even said GGs, yet here comes all the gloating. typical scrub. Like i said, MM me, or play me 1st round next tourny.
:O ANGRY BROLY... SOMEONE GET PAPI

oh and you did talk major smack to rei gun every time you beat him lol

Broly, chill out, dude. Your king demands more bromance!

And more One Piece!!!!!

Guero!s why didn't you go?! >:[
One Piece is getting so good... oh dude im actually in the Arabasta arc with my wife we started watching it... lol CROCODIRO TOO GOOD

RGV thread has three states of being:

1. Bromance (hasn't happened since the lost days of Vorgyeth Maximus)
2. Dead (most commonly found)
3. Trollers Den (where we're at now)

Don't ever take anything seriously, man x)
did someone say... BROMANCE?

DANNY2GUD
i agree... i miss you nakama <3

*disappears back to super mario RPG*

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
I know nothing about peach, but due to her lack of killing moves u have too be very patient .

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
<3 LOL just go pure peach on me next time and youll do fine :)

Now you have to tell everyone how much *** I kicked in our friendlies.

I know nothing about peach, but due to her lack of killing moves u have too be very patient .

Well..

I've mastered landing her Up smash, sweet spotted. Most of my kills come from that now.

Her Up Smash sweet spotted kills very early. :3

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
@ivan aka peach dood, Watch vids of her from good players, that helps me if I wanna.learn new.things. that and losing to magik 24/7 really helps

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
@ivan aka peach dood, Watch vids of her from good players, that helps me if I wanna.learn new.things. that and losing to magik 24/7 really helps
Speaking of Magik, I don't know why I lost to his Wario. :f

I should have won. :p

Watching vids of other Peach players doesn't help me too much. The only thing it does is inform me of tricks I didn't know pertaining to only Peach and not the MU itself.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Before u lose any pride from the game take back what u said about magik's wario, trust me you'll be thanking me later :p haha. And I didn't get.to c how your peach played, have u considered putting up your matches on the peach thread? Hear from other peach players what u should do to step.up.your game. And watching vids should Help, these 'tricks' can show u how to punish certain moves in matchup. What they do on certain situations, ledge options,edge guards, pick up from there. U being a peach sure u should.know.some good peaches that can help u,

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Not saying his Wario is bad at all. I think it's pretty good, actually. I chose to make poor recovery options against him. That's my bad, but I don't know why I was doing that. lolol

And I'm ALWAYS on the Peach boards. I just never really have replays until now. It's all good though. Most of the Peach boards don't like me anyway.

And it's not that my PEACH needs help. It's me personally. I know everything there is to know about Peach, and I know all of her techs. I know her spacing, good MUs, bad ones, annoying ones, the works. That was my 3rd tournament I have ever attended. The only person I play is Chuy, because he's the only person I know that plays. So my only problem is MU and tourney EXPERIENCE. That's really about it.

And the reason I say videos don't help me as much is that I'm a person that learns through experience, and not by watching. I know my stuff with Peach very well. I know the MUs mentally and what I'm supposed to do. I just need to physically practice it.

I know the G&W MU, but I have never played one. I know his Bair is 5 hits I can block, then after that I can counter attack. The problem is that I've never really physically applied the timing so I don't do so well.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Hmm make a new account then they will like you :D. And I've said that.about Diddy knowing everything there is about him, Ive been there haha . Still today I'm learning new things with Diddy, do what m2k does and practice lvl 9 CPU's. Ha before tournies I usually have get together or other.friends do and all we do is play all night come to.the.next.one.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Not saying his Wario is bad at all. I think it's pretty good, actually. I chose to make poor recovery options against him. That's my bad, but I don't know why I was doing that. lolol
I know the G&W MU, but I have never played one. I know his Bair is 5 hits I can block, then after that I can counter attack. The problem is that I've never really physically applied the timing so I don't do so well.
:)

we can practice next time

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Just thinking outloud peachguard dood, that's what I do with diddy , when I'm not johning :D when I lose i john saying its a bad match up.
@derk lvl 9 dk ;)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
hmmm we need to figure out a way to build up somekind of smash community in laredo so you guys can have more than two players. hopefully we can find someone for you with a car lol

@ andilex - i hate you lol. that was totaly a warm up match :p

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Just thinking outloud peachguard dood, that's what I do with diddy , when I'm not johning :D when I lose i john saying its a bad match up.
@derk lvl 9 dk ;)
Oh, but I know Peach has the advantage in the G&W MU.

And from playing derk, I finally figured out why.

I still hate

Olimar
Ice Climbers
Wolf

And those are either even, or in my favor.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Ash ketchum voice actress <3 Sarah natochenny
It's true love

@DERK No love :/
@peachguard just have a lvl 9 dk on your team against derk and you'll be fine haha sorry derk its too much fun <3

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Also, you have to learn that Peach isn't an amazing character, so it takes a really good player to use her effectively.

Also also, I only played Magik's Wario once in a friendly with mah GnW and I won, amIcool?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yes, I know, just saying, I'm 1-0 vs his Wario *coughfromfriendliescough*

Although I'm like 0-3 against his MK, so yeah >.>

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
:( its ok andilex...... i guess lol

@ peachgaurd - i was looking around on the all is brawl site and i found alot of players from laredo. but only this guy seemed like he was active on the site still: http://allisbrawl.com/profile/erasmo700.ai
have you guys ran into him yet?
We know about him and have his # and all. We've planned things but they've never happened. I think he's mainly a WiFi player.

Also, you have to learn that Peach isn't an amazing character, so it takes a really good player to use her effectively.

Why is everyone talking to me like I'm a noob... ?

I understand this, and I knew that the second I decided to main her(and DK) was going to be a difficult road. I am a good player. I just need this tournament and MU experience and I'll be fine.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
We know about him and have his # and all. We've planned things but they've never happened. I think he's mainly a WiFi player.

I understand this, and I knew that the second I decided to main her(and DK) was going to be a difficult road. I am a good player. I just need this tournament and MU experience and I'll be fine.
Everyone tells u that cuz no one mains her ><

Reizilla

Because you're new HERE. So people are just trying to help you level up :)

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Yes I have alot of rare candies, I never considered u a noob either, just stating the obvious at what u can do,
I have WiFi I u wanna play haha .
And sorry if u took it bad ><

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675

Also also, I only played Magik's Wario once in a friendly with mah GnW and I won, amIcool?
your in game tag should be 'kool'

Reizilla

Yo Magik, send Xyro the Tio file for the high rollers tourney. You still have that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom