• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It's called having mercy on my subjects. Something you never did as king :p

Reizilla

Either way, I won when it counted most. Money matches don't mean ****, King of Wah. See you next tourney.

Reizilla

Sweeeeeeeet! :D

Next STV is likely to be on Feb. 26th. Get some hype!!!!!

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
MM wins money scrub. things ive won in brawl singles. you get 4th once in an actual tourny and it goes to your head. Andilex never beats me, he only begs people to watch him lose to me. I love you guys, but remember that me never practicing is still better than you guys.
How many of u guys disagree with ex king on this, especially the part on me ;)

Reizilla

I would put any amount of money on Danny beating you in tourney. I put maybe 4 hours into this game since the last tourney, which you also played at. All of that time went into Falco and Metaknight. I beat you with Marth. If you're going to john all the time, don't enter.

Broly

Smash Lord
How much, cos ill beat him if you like. One time rei, and you **** your pants. Thats so classy bro. I beat you so many times in the past, yet I never ran my mouth about it. I even said GGs, yet here comes all the gloating. typical scrub. Like i said, MM me, or play me 1st round next tourny.

Reizilla

You're welcome. I'm only retorting to your "everyone below top two is free" comments. Chill out and take a joke dude. haha

Broly

Smash Lord
please take that ''its brawl'' comment back justin. Everybody should stfu. I dont give a fking damn if i lost. I dont play the game. i was even gonna forfeit to shlike anyways. One loss outta 10 is fine. People take things so literal its stupendous.

Reizilla

Broly, chill out, dude. Your king demands more bromance!

And more One Piece!!!!!

Guero!s why didn't you go?! >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom