• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Well, he lost to one of the people that lost first round, which wasn't Chuy. That's all I need to finish the bracket :/

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Wow,i didn't even have to wait, they did edit the part where white beard lost half his face

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Also, you have to learn that Peach isn't an amazing character, so it takes a really good player to use her effectively.

Also also, I only played Magik's Wario once in a friendly with mah GnW and I won, amIcool?
I'll be honest with you, I was just trying to get you to MM my wario

defsithe

Smash Ace
i know of an abandoned warehouse we could play at in laredo LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

fun tourny that was

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Me and PeachGuard still need a lot of planning to do.
we need a Venue.. But when we do get the venue.. we want Derk and someone else to manage it for us. since we pretty much noobs on this stuff.
I'll help too
And mikeyy tell us more about that abandoned place :)

defsithe

Smash Ace
3 hours away from McAllen.

You're not trolling me are you Defsithe?
lol no, there was a tourny in laredo that we went to it was hosted by the nuevo laredo guys. we played in a warehouse, very spacious kinda creepy. it was by some railroad tracks somewhere, like seriously you should have seen this tourny. cars driving up to a warehouse we stepped off the car, they were waiting for us by the entrance, it was like one of drug trade scenes in a movie.

anyways freaking FUUUUUNNNN tourny, we all went to Cici's pizza afterwards. Valley crew, SD Crew(nuevo laredo), and Crystal City. this was the first time i unleashed my marth in tourny and ended up getting 7th, lost to meme's ganon with my pikachu in winner, then played him again in losers and beat him with my marth. then had to play rey in marth dittos and lost :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom