• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broly

Smash Lord
aight guys, OKLAHOMA IS CONFIRMED. i got us housing, so i need peeps to step up. herby, cloud, defsithe, anybody else start confirming.

defsithe

Smash Ace
aight guys, OKLAHOMA IS CONFIRMED. i got us housing, so i need peeps to step up. herby, cloud, defsithe, anybody else start confirming.
interesting how much $$ do you think ill need.........im probably in.

Broly

Smash Lord
to my knowledge a good 100 is enough 4 this trip. im estimating about 30-40 each on gas, since it'll take 300 to get there n back. also, this means no TYS 14 for us, so we are set for Oh snap now.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
So, a friend of mine wants me to go up to McAllen with him this wednesday for some, gathering of sorts, I'm not sure, but he said people play brawl there, so I'm more than likely going. Anyone there I should be looking for?

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
So, a friend of mine wants me to go up to McAllen with him this wednesday for some, gathering of sorts, I'm not sure, but he said people play brawl there, so I'm more than likely going. Anyone there I should be looking for?
inform me wen u guys play,
i wana ****

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hmm... the only people I know that ever play in McAllen are my brother and I, when we play at NE1. Post up a time and place, so we can has smashfest.

:131:

Vorguen

Smash Champion
you just mad because my dhalsim zones you out nasty cloud
knowing you i can almost guarantee you don't play dhalsim lol

if you do its probably teleporting everywhere spamming normals lol the last time i remember seeing you camp was falco on smiley seck and final "dest".

lol

Hmm... the only people I know that ever play in McAllen are my brother and I, when we play at NE1. Post up a time and place, so we can has smashfest.

lolz you forget that edinburg / mission / phar / weslaco / donna / mercedes etc = mcallen to most people

Reizilla

You can get a hold of me and Shank at 9563102862

We'll be at NE1 that night, if all you peeps wanna swing by :3

/support

Reizilla

And that still doesn't add anyone,, Vorgy x) Weslaco would be Harlingen, in my opinion.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, HOBO 30 is on Jan 8th which is 10 days from now. There will not be a HOBO in Feb so this is pretty much your last major chance at some quality practice before the big one(WHOBO). So if you haven't already, please check out the HOBO 30 thread to get a partner for reg teams and MT teams or just post to let me know if you plan on going or not.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293690

Also, please head to the WHOBO 3 thread and make it big! Ask for partners(reg/low tier), issue MMs, trash talk or just generate some hype. This may be the last WHOBO i do so lets try and make it better than the previous 2.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

Vorguen

Smash Champion
And that still doesn't add anyone,, Vorgy x) Weslaco would be Harlingen, in my opinion.
I don't know, I'm pretty sure its way closer to McAllen its like 25-30 mins from Harlingen and like 15 to mcallen

yo Vorgy, can i get control of this thread? im on most of the time and can update this alot faster.
I'll talk to you on MSN / facebook about it :)

im on every day so if you all want a title change just need to post it here and if you want a faster change of title then Facebook me or text me because my facebook goes straight to my phone.

I'll take that as an update title to oklahoma so ill change it

Reizilla

Do you have a ride back?

Put the tourney in the title. Charro Punks tourney at NE1, Jan. 2.

shlike

Smash Ace
I MIGHT drop by ne1....not sure

who would be there and what games would we play?

:3

and at what time would you get there / when would you leave

^

so i know whether the trip to mcallen is worth it

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I don't know if it didn't happen, since I believe it was just a casual thing with more than just brawl, my friend just never ended up going, so I couldn't go

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Lol if that's the case, i (and by default javie and danny) can't make it. I'm gonna be in s.a. that weekend. Might as well try and make it the 15th or 16th? Kingsville crew will be back up to 6 people by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom