• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Me and Shank will be in either Dallas or Houston that weekend >_< Maybe the following weekend?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I am confirmed to go up to SA this weekend to visit family for new years though, so if you guys know where people play there, I can try to go when I'm not busy with family and such

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
So Murdr and I money matched for control of the thread. He won. Sorry guys.

ANYWAYZ got some news coming up s00n. Definitely a Brawl/Melee tourney happening this coming month as well as the usual Super and friends. I don't want to pull a jumper but if things go as planned YOU WILL WANT TO ATTEND AND WIN.

Brawl/Melee will be the 8th or 9th. I will know for sure tomorrow. I know that is HOBO weekend but I am under the impression that no one from here was planning on going :/

if any one is, let me know. I don't want anybody missing out on this!!!

Also SSFIV tier list of Brawl Players is out, officially from the SRK backroom.

Broken Tier: Magik
Upper Strength: Broly, Rei-Gun
Middle Power: Shank, MURDR, Cloud
Rage of Fury: Herby, JT, FRO
Almost 1 win in tourney: Andilex
Gannon Tier: Vorgy

Broly

Smash Lord
id much rather have control, most peeps here are either lazy or lack interest in the game. I do hate Brawl, but ill still do my best to fix things here.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
GUYS I GOT SOME DOPENESS TO TALK ABOUT LATER

all i'm saying is PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.....BRAWL...and that Kingsville doesn't want to miss the tournament coming up!

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
GUYS I GOT SOME DOPENESS TO TALK ABOUT LATER

all i'm saying is PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.....BRAWL...and that Kingsville doesn't want to miss the tournament coming up!
It's not like I wanna miss this tourney lol, ESP since they rarely happen in the valley anymore. But I gotta go to my uncles wedding from the 7th-9th, so there's no way i can go. If there's some way you can have it like on the wends or thurs before then I can prolly go.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Do you have a ride back?

Put the tourney in the title. Charro Punks tourney at NE1, Jan. 2.

:131:
Is this still jan 2 or did it get moved? the comments confused me lol

^ not suprised

smash things never happen : /
they did when i used to host :p

Proof: Tourney this weekend gets pushed back another week :[
the charro punks one?

Me and Shank will be in either Dallas or Houston that weekend >_< Maybe the following weekend?
Houston? :O

i expect a phone call and then lunch at subway or something! :D

So Murdr and I money matched for control of the thread. He won. Sorry guys.

ANYWAYZ got some news coming up s00n. Definitely a Brawl/Melee tourney happening this coming month as well as the usual Super and friends. I don't want to pull a jumper but if things go as planned YOU WILL WANT TO ATTEND AND WIN.

Brawl/Melee will be the 8th or 9th. I will know for sure tomorrow. I know that is HOBO weekend but I am under the impression that no one from here was planning on going :/

if any one is, let me know. I don't want anybody missing out on this!!!

Also SSFIV tier list of Brawl Players is out, officially from the SRK backroom.

Broken Tier: Magik
Upper Strength: Broly, Rei-Gun
Middle Power: Shank, MURDR, Cloud
Rage of Fury: Herby, JT, FRO
Almost 1 win in tourney: Andilex
Gannon Tier: Vorgy
lol rage of fury tier LOL and im going to have to wreck you harder now :p

brawl is so much more fun when ur high ;)..
sigh -_- lololol

Broly

Smash Lord
so, i got 2-3 spots left for oklahoma. anybody interested? All you will need is 80-90 bucks. if 10 people go, its 30 each.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Yo Kingsville aka Derk the transporter :s

How about the 22nd? Is that a good weekend for you? I really want every one to come >.> This would be the same day as the SSFIV tournament as well but whatever we will have a full house...call me Bob Sagat!

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Also, for the tournament I am considering running it with tripping hacked off. The main reason it is not off right now [imo] is because 'if the game was ever picked up by MLG or other professional organizations, it would not be turned off, so we should be used to it'

Well Brawl came and went in MLG and got left out to dry so I say ***u them and that argument and let's fix one of the only broken things in this game.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
atm the 22nd sound fine, kingsville crew will be back up to 6 people so thats a plus, ill check with them and get back to you asap shank.

if the tourney does happen on the 22nd, theres gonna be a ssf4 tourney also? can you get me the thread for that tourney, cause i think ricky from alice was trying to get a tourney of his own going in corpus that day also. if anything id try and convince him to go down to the valley too, that way we could get some brawl (justin/bokkie/bert ect) /ssf4 (rickey/steve) players from alice to attend the tourney.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hey, two MO smashers here, JoWii and Future. Does anyone around here Brawl? Is anyone down to Brawl I guess tomorrow? >_> It was a last minute trip but we wanna see the talent pool down here and such.

My number is 2544624504; I don't really have internet access so txt me.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Yo MO smashers, text me: 9563102863, some of us are smashing in weslaco (about 20 min west of harlingen) if you all can play tonight. If not, we can try to set some stuff up for tomorrow. Magik and Andilex are two of our best players and they will be playing with us tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom