• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Dad"

Smash Rookie
huge hd with no lag is all mine sunday, anyone wanna melee at my place in mcallen? broly??? maybe before you leave XD. all welcome

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
bye cloud :]

and yeah derk, we are set for the 26th. doors at 11am, tournament starts at 1pm!

brawl singles and dubs
melee rotfl and dubs

hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

defsithe

Smash Ace
mikey's state of the union address

so i just got from playing melee in McAllen. played against majoras at NE1, he still has it, our matches were closer than ever, he won most of them. he ***** my spacies/rat i did decent with my marth.

went to some guys house after i left NE1. there was about 10-12 people there playing melee, most of them half decent. not anywhere near us but still half decent. the only one who would beat me was fro, but he is fro. (VC for life)

but anyways they all want to revive the melee scene down here. I asked if we had tournies if they would show they said yeah, but it would have to be in McAllen or some town close to it.

i talked to shank about holding melee at the next tourny, he said he would help run it if people actually showed up for it. if we got all these guys + the rest of us to show i think we could have a pretty healthy turn out.

just some food for thought.

"Dad"

Smash Rookie
haha to be honest, My family has had this RCA HD definately for over 10 years now, im guessing the old hd's didnt have any lag, and it wasn't until the release of plasma screens that hd's started to have that natural lag. hope that answers your question haha.

and mikey, who are these mcallen players!? do they play at stc? i heard there were a few players there. also, i gotta beat majoras's samus to gain that title already ;p. will he be at shanks tournament?(assuming thats whats going on the 26th)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
zano set up a wii on one of those empty tv's and just play ffa's
im sure slowly you can start converting people, and that way next time i go, if your there, wed be able to play XD
and justin, yea i can play late now!! so just text me whenever you get out and you wana play lol

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I set mine up sometimes, but no one there is good/cares about getting better. It's still fun, but I don't get any better from it unfortunately.

defsithe

Smash Ace
mikey you let majora win the tourney? gotta rep that falcon son he destroys samus

or marth
it wasnt a tourny it was a SF tourny that i went to go play melee at, me and rick were just playing friendlies

majoras n mikey came over last night. we had some fun games.
good games by all.............. except cloud

also decemeber 26th sunday. melee/brawl tourny at NE1. whoever doesnt know about it yet, be there.

frank or danny should make an official post

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
also decemeber 26th sunday. melee/brawl tourny at NE1. whoever doesnt know about it yet, be there.

frank or danny should make an official post
that prolly wouldnt be a bad idea, lets try to get a head count. i dont mind going if its just the usual people, but if like only frank, shank and say magik only show up for brawl, i prolly wouldnt go afterall lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom