• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
andilex all but quit the game during the time all that single nanner lock stuff was coming out
i can do it however, but i havent played diddy in awhile
Ah, ok.

Do you know all the characters able to do it? I know of diddy and ZSS, but I've heard talk of other characters able to do it.

Broly

Smash Lord
where and when are we leaving?
idk, but i wanna leave late. id rather just get str8 to the tourny. reason why is cos im taking my chair, n i dont wanna be stuck inside with it. majority vote wins tho, so we'll vote tomorrow. i can meet you at your house. up to you.

defsithe

Smash Ace
(956) 778-3430 I'll know by like noon if I'll have enough money, we dont have any income atm, how much do you think it will be?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
are you still gonna be in houston by the time whobo comes around gonz?
what day is it on?

would anyone happen to have a sewing machine theyd be willing sell?
What you looking for one for?

Let's ask Vorgy :p
Ask me what?!?!

All right guys next phase right here!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11764000#post11764000

Dec 18th, you guys should come
I think I might be busy that day lol

ill see wats up. i might end up going with vickey n nacho, but if they decide to go in my van, ill get you.
NACHO x 2 HALP

not interested in hobo

heroclix calls
whats heroclix

Oh and see you all coming to Hobo, I'll be stopping by to say hi to all of you with Rebekah :)

ill play you all some ssf4 and brawl friendlies

and last but not least...

defsithe

Smash Ace
All I have is 90 to last me till I go home. I guess I'll be skipping this tourney, sorry guys.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
broly, when wer u guys planning on leaving? and do u need my number (im sure u do...)

Broly

Smash Lord
mikey just take 50, im sure its enough.

yea sama pm me your number, there anyway you can get dropped off at harlingen? i think we'll be leaving late tho.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i can spot mikey some cash when he needs it so dont worry bout it, and how far is harlingen from kingsville?? O.o

Broly

Smash Lord
bville carpool leaving at 10pm. im thinking we could hang at an ihop or w/e or just go to vorgys. are you at harlingen or kingsville mikey? we'll pick you up wherever. if the vans tv works, we can have melee.

defsithe

Smash Ace
bville carpool leaving at 10pm. im thinking we could hang at an ihop or w/e or just go to vorgys. are you at harlingen or kingsville mikey? we'll pick you up wherever. if the vans tv works, we can have melee.
I'm in kingsville

Vorguen

Smash Champion
lolz... that wouldnt even be a big deal, but my wife (to be) and I probably cant move to brownsville for another few months, probably march at the earliest..

If I move to Brownsville I could try running some more tournies and involve melee / ssf4 if i had help and all

we'll see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom