• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
look, if you have a full car, i will still drive. i hope you can understand i am not leaving you 'at square one' because i dont care or something. your words were:

no full car, no going

as it stands only you and magik are confirmed and its less than 24 hrs to takeoff. thats ridiculous and you should know by know I HATE last minute bs. especailly like the time i had the money to go to hobo, vorgy cancelled, then decided to leave at 3am while i was crashed out. jt is still a maybe but i can get with him tomorrow. he works late usually and i REFUSE to leave after 8pm the absolute latest. i will more than likely be the only driver going 7hrs straight, then going to vorgs which is practically still another hour from the venue. its a lot to ask at the last minute.

i had this planned with hamm since three weeks ago. its not me leaving you at square one, its you not being responsible and getting a car pool sooner than two days before. like i said, i will still drive. get the full car and i will ask jt tomorrow morning, but i do refuse to leave later than 8pm.

peace
ROFL shank talking smack.

oh and that one time caught everyone by surprise... we got a call from broly at 3 AM saying "F*** IT lets go to HOBO" and we all just got up and left. lol, can't blame you for not going to that one, it basically killed me too since it was two sleepless nights

I blame shank
agreed

*back to symphony of the night*

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
i'm posting this from my new ipod touch
i'm posting this from my ipod touch
i'm posting this from my iphone
i'm posting this from my ipad

Sorry mikey lol i just felt like being a jerk
this from my wii. 2good
this is from my dsi.... **** :d
this is from dial-up
dr oid.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
i dont wana go alone v_v, so can i bring 2 people?
youv met 1 already and the other im pretty sure yall will get along since yall both like mac products (it seems that you do) :p

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Ok guys big news. February 2011, weekend of 18-19. There will be an anime and gaming convention, on the Texas A&M Kingsville Capmus. There will be tournaments (Brawl, MVC2, SSF4, Reach, Black Ops, Magic, Yu-gi-oh, warhammer), contests, **** to buy, **** to do, maybe Larping. Clear your calenders now!

Broly

Smash Lord
My crew, my faithful RGV crew. it seems me/magik will be the main ones representing the Valley this Hobo. i wont be as rusty as previous hobos, so im looking forward to this. Wish us luck. And prepare for a Broly vs Mikehaze 2. I'll do my very best.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i dont wana go alone v_v, so can i bring 2 people?
youv met 1 already and the other im pretty sure yall will get along since yall both like mac products (it seems that you do) :p
Just got out of work. Umm 2 extra people doesn't seem to bad I guess. I'm not sure how many people are gonna show up though. Oh and I just got my new phone so you can text my old number again to get ahold of me.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
My crew, my faithful RGV crew. it seems me/magik will be the main ones representing the Valley this Hobo. i wont be as rusty as previous hobos, so im looking forward to this. Wish us luck. And prepare for a Broly vs Mikehaze 2. I'll do my very best.
MM Illmatic. I'll sidebet/$20 and split the profits.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
i'll try my best to tweet some updates on all the rgv players in brawl and the other games...follow me on twiter

@tigersuitx

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
lmaoooooooooo

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Lol cloud. I had dphat first round then lost to nike in losers. Idk about broly but magik lost to pantyraider and ozz. I think broly won melee dubs with vash and placed top 3 singles for sure. Fro and ham were absolutely worked in super by a fei long player. Hamm got 4th in that. Marvel was a slaughteri lost mad cash side betting hqmm. Homer lost a 500$ mm to hadouken who was a 9th place finsher at evo in hdr. It was good **** though. I had a blast.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hey guys... I loved that I got to see all of you at Hobo <3

let me know if you all ever come to Houston again.

Now before I go any farther I have something to tell you all...

In December the 18th, I will in fact be getting Married.

ALL OF YOU are invited.

It will be in Houston... relaxed, not a typical boring wedding with a long ceremony. It will be outdoors at Rebekah's parents house, there will be no "dress code" you can go in shorts for all that we care...

and yes... believe it or not, I WILL have video games there. ;)

Not much, but I will probably have a set up for smash, a set up for ssf4, and one for mario kart or something.

Also Nacho's band (or maybe just Nacho by himself) will be playing some music there too...

Hope to see all of you there... I love all of you so much and you are my crew to the death.

<33333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom