• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Mikey just had a revelation. We begin our training today, Mikey. After KSO... or whenever we're both free.... x)
this
Yo dawgs yo

I want to book a tournament somewhere down here in the McAllen/Pharr/Weslaco area for the 30th of this month.

Brawl/Melee
Super Street Fighter IV
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Super Turbo

and I want to try a new event...

Basically its Marvel vs Capcom 2, but only for newcomers. To get people affiliated to tournament play. If you win three of these you can't compete in them anymore and have to move up to the big dawgz.

Kingsville, can you make it?

Rest of RGV...yes?
ill be there?

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Justin when we gona play again???
I got your message about looking at DEHF vids(and i have), i just forgot to respond cus i was with my girlfriend

Vorguen

Smash Champion
ok so I requested to money match Broly like 23480923490238409823 times.

I asked for $20. he said $5

I asked for $10 he said ok, after Melee.

I left came back....his reply was "later"

I look to my right twenty minutes later and that little ***** scrammed!
broly with that hardcore ignore status

You come in here insulting one of our friends and expect anyone to care about what you have to say?

Leave.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Vorgy, really really bad news.

I have to play for commencement on the 17th. I don't know what time it is. Someone please pick me up on the way to that after I'm done. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
DON'T PLAY!

bro i really want you to go... you need to get a super crazy epic life threatening sickness the day before :p

pffffffffft, i aint going. i kinda lol at it all, but congrats anyways vorg. even with all the **** i give ya, i know you just doing what you think is right.
Hey brawly you know in all honesty i love ya and i really want you to go. You and Johnny both :)

thanks for the congratulations <3

by that time in december i think baron, prescott, anthony, ect will already be back home in houston. ill see if javi would wanna go. his car is awesome on gas.
DERK you have to come!

@captain
ill be there, even if i have too sneak out and steal my moms car,
i wouldnt miss it
awwww i love you so much nakama <3

'mom camn i use da kar to go to shanks houz in edinbrg member it s by gmas! k ty!

::drives to houston::

XD

this is funny
<333333333 cant wait to see you at the wedding... are you going to still help me with the tv's / systems?

Frank says wah!
wah

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll try my best, man. Either way, me and Mikey are in the same boat. haha

Broly

Smash Lord
Look, i NEVER said ''no'' 1st of all. i had a bad brawl day, and wasnt willing to give you 20 or 10 bucks. i lost to a ROB and a DK. i was playing melee w/o food/drink since the day before. you said ''i'll be right back'' during my loser finals there. i was still there for like another 20 mins. i won, got my winnings, and left. how can you miss a guy on a wagon leaving? it wasnt my fault. i had to play like four straight sets. next time, get there early and we'll play before the tourny.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Derk, that Zano guy from AiB, asked where we played in Kville. I said we usually played at your place. Idk but it sounds to me that he is interested lol

Laurel

Smash Ace
one of you come pick me up in san antonio so i can chill in brownsville for the weekend.

not everyone at once now.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Pfft more like kingsville edinburg weslaco is where it's at.

Also, my Marvel training is complete. I am the best player in the valley now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom