• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broly

Smash Lord
As of right now, me/fro/magik are willing to go to hobo. my moms car fits 5 with my wagon[funplex is far, so wagon is needed]. Andilex says hes also interested so thats 4. Big Maybe is Papi, but i need confirmation from everyone before i go. we'll have housing from either magik's dad or Vorgy. Somebody fill the last spot. =]

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
I know for a fact that JT has the cash and wants to go. Let me know if I should offer him the spot or do I just give him your number? [Andilex get's paid Saturday night..............................usually.]

Broly

Smash Lord
andilex- Can you go? i need confirmation ASAP

Magik- got vorguens address, if you can print direction from harlingen to 211 Ella Blvd Houston, Texas 77008 and from there to funplex that be great. just so you know, if we dont get 5 ppl, we dont go =[.

Shank- in case my plan doesnt work out, luiz/fro are gonna tell hamm im ok with riding under bags n **** to go. please pass on that message. =]

I NEED TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT FOR CONFIRMATIONS. Otherwise, no car.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
A message from our noble counter-community member Hamon, via the ambassador of communites, Shank:

Broly,

I am assuming that Herby is 100% out of this since he is going to Hipsterfest in Austin this weekend. This leave me to assume your carpool is curently tentatively at this:

1. You
2. Magik
3. Fro
4. ?
5. ?

[Assuming Andilex CANNOT go, awaiting his 'conformation']

My suggestion to you is to add Luiz to this carpool since you are leaving from Brownsville already. JT is also willing to ride with you all.

Hamm's carpool as it stands with 100% confirmed people with money:

1. Hamm
2. Me
3. Leo
4. Onion
5. Homer

This is assuming you all can take your own car. If you cant we are forced to upgrade to the Excursion which will be more expensive and Hamm would rather not have to hassle with since it does not belong to him. It would be best for all people if we were in two separate carpools. So PLEASE confirm yours as soon as possible. This also saves us all time as Hamm's carpool can leave from 281 in Edinburg and you all can leave through Harlingen [and we don't have to drive an extra two hours going to and coming from Brownsville when we leave].

LET ME KNOW ASAP PLZ

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
idm, i need to know bout jt, like address and stuff cos papi wants to go
What time are you expecting to leave Brownsville so I can give him a time. I am sure he can meet you in Harlingen. Just let me know by tonight so we can confirm things. I don't want Hamm to confirm his car and you all get no ride.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Broly whats your AIM?

FYI guys I told you long time ago, housing is confirmed with me 100% of the time. You don't even have to ask "Hey can I house with you?" All you have to say is "Hey we're headed to Houston on this date" and I'll have the place ready for you all.

:)

i only believe in final fantasy
i only believe in andilex
andilex has blessed shlike with the power of less rage
LOL @ Above comments

As of right now, me/fro/magik are willing to go to hobo. my moms car fits 5 with my wagon[funplex is far, so wagon is needed]. Andilex says hes also interested so thats 4. Big Maybe is Papi, but i need confirmation from everyone before i go. we'll have housing from either magik's dad or Vorgy. Somebody fill the last spot. =]
Again yes housing with me is good :)

What time would we leave?
also let me know if we do get housing with vorguen so i can ask my dad
You did :p

andilex- Can you go? i need confirmation ASAP

Magik- got vorguens address, if you can print direction from harlingen to 211 Ella Blvd Houston, Texas 77008 and from there to funplex that be great. just so you know, if we dont get 5 ppl, we dont go =[.

Shank- in case my plan doesnt work out, luiz/fro are gonna tell hamm im ok with riding under bags n **** to go. please pass on that message. =]

I NEED TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT FOR CONFIRMATIONS. Otherwise, no car.

That address is wrong, its 2121 Ella Blvd APT 70 houston tx 77008

Housing with vorguen confirmed
/nod

Broly

Smash Lord
WELL, up-to-date news

SSF4 n Shank decided to gon w/ ham leaving me at square 1. Magik me and maybe vash are the only ones for now. IF we wait till 3am, fro can go with us. I still need confirmation on JT and andilex.

THIS IS OUR PLAN

Im gonna wait for fro, leave bville at 3am. magik/jt/andilex gotta chill at harlingen walmart if they wanna go[if ya guys can't, tell me]. Vorgy, thanks so much, but we prolly going str8 to hobo, and str8 back afterwards. If this doesn't work, then srry guys, i tried =/

Broly

Smash Lord
-sighs- i shoulda gone ith 10yays.

cloud- if the game starts at 7/6c and you lived in Taiwan, what time does the game start?

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
7/6c=0
so you have to get c by itself

so its 6c = 0(7)

then its c = [0(7)]/6 so c is 7/6.

c is the 3rd letter of the 26 letter alphabet so that is 3/26 which you multiply by 7/6 which gives you 21/156 which can be reduced 7/52. so it would start at 6. since 7 ate 9.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
look, if you have a full car, i will still drive. i hope you can understand i am not leaving you 'at square one' because i dont care or something. your words were:

no full car, no going

as it stands only you and magik are confirmed and its less than 24 hrs to takeoff. thats ridiculous and you should know by know I HATE last minute bs. especailly like the time i had the money to go to hobo, vorgy cancelled, then decided to leave at 3am while i was crashed out. jt is still a maybe but i can get with him tomorrow. he works late usually and i REFUSE to leave after 8pm the absolute latest. i will more than likely be the only driver going 7hrs straight, then going to vorgs which is practically still another hour from the venue. its a lot to ask at the last minute.

i had this planned with hamm since three weeks ago. its not me leaving you at square one, its you not being responsible and getting a car pool sooner than two days before. like i said, i will still drive. get the full car and i will ask jt tomorrow morning, but i do refuse to leave later than 8pm.

peace

Broly

Smash Lord
its not MY fault fro never said anything about having a concert till 2 am. i had the full car with me, fro, luiz, magik and you as driver. as i recall the plan was to go in the suburban or excursion with all spots confirmed except 1 person was ''iffy''. if that was the case, fro woulda been the iffy and i woulda had a spot. Now i learned yesterday that we gonna do 2 carpools and i was getting a driver in harlingen or w/e who was you. you also said luiz was going with onion yet he just said he had no idea whats gonna happen. i really had no intentions in taking my car unless 5 ppl were willing to go and if not id wait for hamms spot to be open. but w/e.

in any case, shank, i dont blame you. i decided to wait for fro, take luiz vash and magik and leave at 3 am. everything is good, sorry for any inconviniences or misunderstandings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom