• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I know I played one who said he used to be part of jerm's crew before he started going to college at kingsville. He was black. Anybody know who that was, cuz he was legit.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
LOL "he was black" thats prescott aka "sama". yea he lives/goes to school here in kingsville with me bombchu, kilik, baron (chaosgriffin), rei-gun and mikey. the rest of the rgv crew stays down in the valley.

Nike.

Smash Hero
He was so good. I tried to MM everybody not top5 in RGV and there was like 3 seperate wolfs lol. ALL OF THEM did a different option after dthrow and I could never read them x)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea both sama's and bombchus wolfs give me a hard time vs my g&w. i havnt played shank since his wario main days so i cant say anything about his wolf lol. i actually played almost all the marth mains at the tourney too haha. the only one i didnt play was laurel i think? marth is quickly becoming one of my favorite MU's to play against.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Bombchu kills himself everytime he goes off the side x) and I hate your g&w, it reads me so hard.

I wanna hurry up and go back to Kingsville lol. I relooked at the bracket and I didn't realize alot of things til now (the RGV vs SA matches).

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea i really had fun playing all of you guys, it was refreshing playing new people. oh and you can thank rei-gun for all the marth mu exp haha. i would so try to make a tourney in nov, but mlg is in the way. if we dont end up making another one this semester, for sure im gonna push for making 2 tourneys next semester.

and yea we are trying to work on dannys horrible habit of killing himself before his opponent does lmao.

Nike.

Smash Hero
What does RGV think of coming down to a tourney in SA?

RGV vs SA vs Austin? lol

I know as far as Texas tournies:

October 2nd: No Events

October 9th: HOBO 28 (Houston)

October 16th: No Events

October 23rd: No Events

October 30th: No Events

November 5th-7th: MLG Dallas (Dallas)

November 13th: No Events

November 20th: No Events

November 27th: No Events
He hasn't confirmed it yet, but JUJ wants to hold a tourney on either October 23 or November 27 (I know, large difference there lol). I think the events would be brawl singles, doubles, and pokemon. The venue : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiPqvhNffKU

It'd basically be like the ALS weekend, except the drive is only 10 minutes instead of going to Austin.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shank is Mess(atsu)!

I'd be willing to go to a tourney, or hold one, I just need to find the time.

If JUJ doesn't do his thing on the 23rd, I'm wondering if people would be down for a small SSF4/Brawl tourney on the 24th... I know SA probably won't make that :(

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
I am going to HOBO/TYS with Hamm and the SF crew next week. I still suck at this game horribly so I would appreciate it if we could set up at least one smashfest in Brownsville and maybe one in Weslaco over the week. I need to get on that crack pipe of Brawl. [FRO I NEED U NAO MORE THAN EVAR]

And I apologize in advance, but his car is full of RGV **** for Marvel, ST, and Super. </3 Wish some of you could ride with me. I will be a lone smasher from RGV unless you all plan to go somehow as well :s

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Took it from SA thread just to give you all a idea of what it is going to take to get to MLG Dallas. Triple gas money since were from RGV and have ****ty cars. There are however, reasonably priced hotels near the venue and MUCH CHEAPER as well.

If we're going to do this Nike, we need to do it now.
We need to know, NOW, how long we're gonna be there, who's definitely going, where we will stay, and all of that good stuff.

$129 per night means pretty much $387.00 not including tax (3 nights). About $430 (room+tax?) altogether would be enough for the rooms for three nights.

That means if we have 6-7 people in one room, that's a good $60-70 each for the entire weekend.
That's not including the $35 for entry in 1v1, $10 for 2v2, $10 for gas, and additional money for extra food outside of the venue.

$150.00 per person is the safest thing I could think of if we have 6-7 people going.

So...yeah, we should cement our plans. Like, now.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Originally Posted by NickRiddle View Post
He's using Tornado.
Airing your people up.
Tryna gimp you so yall need ta
Hide ya Snake
Hide ya Marth
Hide ya Pit
Hide ya Ike
Hide ya Ness
Hide ya Link
And hide ya Falco' cause he gimpin errybody out here.
You will try your best to approach
He'll run to the edge.
He gonn plank you. He gonn plank you.
He's gonna run until that
run until that
run until that
Time out
Time
Time
Time out~

Metagame Intruder

Broly

Smash Lord
I am going to HOBO/TYS with Hamm and the SF crew next week. I still suck at this game horribly so I would appreciate it if we could set up at least one smashfest in Brownsville and maybe one in Weslaco over the week. I need to get on that crack pipe of Brawl. [FRO I NEED U NAO MORE THAN EVAR]

And I apologize in advance, but his car is full of RGV **** for Marvel, ST, and Super. </3 Wish some of you could ride with me. I will be a lone smasher from RGV unless you all plan to go somehow as well :s
take me ***. ill win melee

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
need me for what? lol i dont mind helping anyone with anything or teaching people super, but just hit me up if u wanna play or something =P
just wanna get some games in with you and maybe luiz when i go to bville for super :s

take me ***. ill win melee
wana ride in hamms trunk? post on srk lol...sooooo smashfest your house?

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
i was messing around online with fox, and i played 4th best guy in Florida v_v
i beat his mk,
he barely beat me with his ic's
then went to his main,pika(and i went falco, to get used to that matchup and yes i know its a bad matchup), and ***** me, but he said had it not been for the cg heda lost, v_v (i had the lead on him and then he cg'd me), im going to stick with falco, but use fox as a pocket character

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
yea, i didnt know it at the time, but his tag was 4inFL
so i looked it up :|

ESAM Loss -12 5 Had to pull pika out game 3. Grrs.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
well, you said no weekends, otherwise ida been able to play today >.<
monday is good, i get out of work at 4 so i can play then

Nike.

Smash Hero
Is December 6-11 everyone's last week of skool for the Fall Semester? I'm trying to look for a date for Nikefest3 and so far I'm considering December 11. Pretty much wanna have it between everyone's final exams and Christmas holidays.

Broly

Smash Lord
Is December 6-11 everyone's last week of skool for the Fall Semester? I'm trying to look for a date for Nikefest3 and so far I'm considering December 11. Pretty much wanna have it between everyone's final exams and Christmas holidays.
i think the 12th is our last day. not sure tho. ill look into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom