• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Broly, the thing is gas cannot be payed for an extra car. Since we are going to be providing for the gas, having an extra car is twice the money. The best thing we can do is use your van (if your mom lets you) and with that extra space everyone will fit. I'm currently the one providing car and there is no way for me to provide another. :/

Talk to your mom and if we can use the van we'll be good, we fit 10 people last time.
johns at their finest

Broly

Smash Lord
its not that simple. the thing is msyds wants to go, cloud might want to go but the whole music thing is aggravating for everyone. so unless everyone COOPERATES AND LIST THEIR 2 SONGS EACH, this problem will continue to be a nuisance.

ppl going atm

vorgy, herby, magik, vicky, andilex, derk, i 4got the rest.

unconfirmed- me, pax, cloud, msyds, fro, vash, shank n rei?, guero.

so try n fit 10 in a van. the music cd will be made by me. not syoudous, not vash, not gonz, me. w/ everyones input. theres melee so i want cloud to go.

so list 2 songs each and if it surpasses 20, we vote which is out. begin

breakin benjamins- blow me away
disturbed- the game

defsithe

Smash Ace
HOBO haz the melee?

since everyone is talking about lans and what not. did anyone ever go to the old BAWN LAN parties in harlingen?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Broly go to the marth general discussion and explain to Kadaj how you are a handicapped marth but still one of da best!

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
where did that come from, it made me lol

and guero with or without broly imma talk **** to you, no one inspires me to make you feel bad more then you do, i mean i wanna be like "man ur pretty good" but then i play you and u get 5-0'd in a game i dont play and its like "man im sorry i didnt use lube" its hard being so good :'(
sound so thought ful when u speak :(

and if i do go to houston, i dont care about songs so i give them away to whoever wants them

Broly

Smash Lord
those ''gifts'' are to cloud then. songs people, choose now.

van is mine, we can take it whenever. im just wanting comfort while takin the ppl who really want to go.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Rita: Ah! After ten thousand episodes i'm free, time to conquer hollywood!

Zordon: Alpha, Rita's escaped, recruit a group of relatively unknown teenaged actors, so we don't have to pay them as much!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah music was never an issue until Syoudous threw the CD we were listening to away then made it into a huge deal. So now I'm just taking my ipod now and won't worry about music, but I'm pretty sure this will be making trips significantly less fun.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Yeah music was never an issue until Syoudous threw the CD we were listening to away then made it into a huge deal. So now I'm just taking my ipod now and won't worry about music, but I'm pretty sure this will be making trips significantly less fun.
thats exactly what i thought when everyone is like "im taking my ipod" the more people you have in a group the harder it is to please everyone.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
1- Vorgy
2- Broly
3- Shlike
4- Vickey
5- Andilex
6- Magik
7- Syoudous
8- Cast
9- Derk
10- Guero
11- Pax
12- Shank
13- Fro
14- Papi
15- Cloud

Am I missing anyone that is planning to go with us to HOBO?

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
hey guys! i got some not so hype news!

i ran a miniature (and to be honest, kinda lame) scrubfest at a friends house.

here are the results:

doubles-
1. fancy men (don guero + jerry) 6$
2. bofonian fantasies (bofo and danny)
3. racist dragons (phil and spencer)
i ran out of ideas for names lol. and like i said it was a small tourney :(

i will post singles results later

Edit:

singles-
1. Don Guero 6$ (pit)
2. Danny (snake)
3. Bofo (pika/Ganon)
4. Jerry (Luigi)
5. Spencer (Mk)
5. Thomas (kirby)

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
i edited the results.

jerry is the first scrub that showed any interest in going to a bf tournament. (im pretty sure that i posted about him) he hasnt been able to go to any because something always comes up. but he and the rest of the guys (lets call them the band crew because most of them are in band) are confirmed for next tourney

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
the tourny was kinda boring because everybody was a scrub and nobody brght money to pay for 5 dollar entry fees so i had to make it one dollar so everyone could play. but its kinda cool that i hosted my own tourney sssssoooooooooo......

Personal Victory!

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I didn't quite understand what you just said Derk.. rofl
its just a term me and danny use for smash. basically when you go up against someones ladder you play all the chars that a person knows how to play going from the worst to his/her main. so when you beat one character you go onto the "next step on the ladder", get it?so today sama's beaten a good amount of danny's chars (remember that danny mains a new char every tourney so he kinda knows how to play alot of chars). all thats left really is his pit and lucario.

its just something we use to see how well a persons doing.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
its just a term me and danny use for smash. basically when you go up against someones ladder you play all the chars that a person knows how to play going from the worst to his/her main. so when you beat one character you go onto the "next step on the ladder", get it?so today sama's beaten a good amount of danny's chars (remember that danny mains a new char every tourney so he kinda knows how to play alot of chars). all thats left really is his pit and lucario.

i guess that means that im climing up vickeys ladder, although im climbing VVVEEEERRRRYYY slowly.

VORGUEN!

Vorguen

Smash Champion

Haha I do this to Cast all the time, he usually ***** all my chars except my Snake but the other time I went as low as my Peach, Olimar, Falco before he finally beat me at Bowser. lol

Also Guero your sig made me laugh, baka baka fruit lol.

nice calling yourself an idiot haha

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Haha I do this to Cast all the time, he usually ***** all my chars except my Snake but the other time I went as low as my Peach, Olimar, Falco before he finally beat me at Bowser. lol
ladder = going through someones char list

tour = when theres like 4 of us on one wii we take turns playing 1v1's whoever loses is out. if one guy doesnt happen to lose and goes through everyone we call it a tour

std = smash till dawn, anytime i hold a smashfest at my house, they usually run pretty late

i cant remember if there are any more sayings that we use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom