• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
hahah vourgy sup dude we had some rlly good matches here in tampico, hope we play again in december , and lets **** at the smash mex, my G&W and my wolf are going to 3stock u when u come back ;*

we need a name for the crew and we have to pick the members
idk its Waymas,You,Me, and maybe aziel or Tama if one of them go.

SALUDOS GRINGOS!
what place did you get hedi?

Aurion Team

Smash Rookie
gj :) and out of curiosity which characters took top 8?
hmmm bro, ill post the list Xd

1st Waymas (wario)
2nd Aziel (Snake)
3rd Tama (DDD)
4th JP (Falco, C. Falcon)
5th Hedi (Gnw,Wolf)
5th Vourgy (Snake)
6th An (G&W)
6th L (DK)
7th Vickey (MK,Kirby)
and i dont remember the other ones XD

o yeah jp beat me, i always ***** him but idk what the **** happened XD Camping with falco ****ing ***** ;(.

Aurion Team

Smash Rookie
what place did you get hedi?
its hard to get into the top 3 here with Gnw bro, they all know the match up pretty well thats why i use wolf and fox sometimes but i have to train with em more, i had to use wolf to beat vickey XD really good match.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
its hard to get into the top 3 here with Gnw bro, they all know the match up pretty well thats why i use wolf and fox sometimes but i have to train with em more, i had to use wolf to beat vickey XD really good match.
i know what you mean, its hard for me and my g&w here at rgv tourneys too.

if you wanna annoy vickey just use g&w's key, he hates that move so much lol

Aurion Team

Smash Rookie
i know what you mean, its hard for me and my g&w here at rgv tourneys too.

if you wanna annoy vickey just use g&w's key, he hates that move so much lol
hmmm XD i dont use gnw vs snake its anoying as hell,i used gnw vs his snake in the first round
he beat me on BF close match, then it was wolf vs mk and wolf vs kirby, x.x i had to camp alot to beat him

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Donkey Kong does ****, most people do not know, first time i played with these guys i beat one of their mk's and the last kill was sakurai combo! Everybody thinks he sucks, its so sad. But its great when you find someone who thinks that he sucks, cause they get *****, HARD!

Aurion Team

Smash Rookie
I would like to post a Vid of the last smash mex 8, this was Grand Final doubles, this is the last match XD! epic ending, i would like to play with all of u guys, haha and its 80% confirmed that i will be traveling with all of you guys to the next Whobo at houston.

vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIVVRq1_ZHc

Aurion Team

Smash Rookie
Donkey Kong does ****, most people do not know, first time i played with these guys i beat one of their mk's and the last kill was sakurai combo! Everybody thinks he sucks, its so sad. But its great when you find someone who thinks that he sucks, cause they get *****, HARD!
only an ignorant thinks that DK sucks lol, he is 2gud

defsithe

Smash Ace
is lazh even good? i 3stocked him twice with my gnw ;o
i dont know, i played him at SMX6? in Monterrey. i played him in brawl and didnt beat him. but he was one of the few brawl players i remember from that week. we did alot of melee teams together too.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
i dont know, i played him at SMX6? in Monterrey. i played him in brawl and didnt beat him. but he was one of the few brawl players i remember from that week. we did alot of melee teams together too.
i tried getting into melee but there are too many falcos and foxs and falcons with an ocasional sheik. but if im watching a serious melee match, there is a %99 chance that there is gonna be a falco in there. and 100% chance that falcos opponent will be one of the four mentioned earlier

Edit:

oh yea and too many marths too

defsithe

Smash Ace
i tried getting into melee but there are too many falcos and foxs and falcons with an ocasional sheik. but if im watching a serious melee match, there is a %99 chance that there is gonna be a falco in there. and 100% chance that falcos opponent will be one of the four mentioned earlier

Edit:

oh yea and too many marths too
lol i was about to say Marth has dominated since 2005 hahahahaha.

but playing falco, falcon, marth, fox is fun (in that order) CCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBOOOOOOOSSSS!

shiek sucks she just is one giant gimp.

Aurion Team

Smash Rookie
hmmm we are going to the smash mex in january, gonzalo is comming too so prolly i will see u guys until april x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom