• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Haha I do this to Cast all the time, he usually ***** all my chars except my Snake but the other time I went as low as my Peach, Olimar, Falco before he finally beat me at Bowser. lol

Also Guero your sig made me laugh, baka baka fruit lol.

nice calling yourself an idiot haha
well be because i kind of am an idiot.

i am the bakaest baka in bakaland lol

also i think it is important to make fun of myself every once in a while.

and Cast, you have NNNNNOOOOOO idea how much i missed you when i was playing doubles :(

my doubles partner was the anti-cast

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
omg! chapter 473 pissed me off so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

the costom stage abyss is sssssoooooo broken!!!!! the pit in the middle makes planking ssssooooo easy and not just for Pit. Cammy, who has picked up olimar, will go where the pit starts slanting upwards and nerds rope the **** out of it. im pretty sure that the majority of the cast can abuse this as well, like falco lazers, snake utilt, mk anything, bla bla bla blah.

point is that the stage is broken, i dont think that the stage should be banned without first trying it out in a tourney. but i do think that it should be a counter pick instead of a neutral stage.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Okay I just woke up from a LOOOONG LOOOOOOOOOOOONG nap

Quick update from Tampico!

The level of play in the strongest region of Mexico is VERY VERY good. The tournament had a really big turnout, and me and Vickey didn't get to the finals. I was impressed, I have a lot to learn from them. I could have gotten a couple of spots higher (I think 1-3) but I slept from like 1:30 to 5, and driving to Tampico didn't help, so I was a little slow.

I placed 5th, and Vickey got 7th. We didn't have time for doubles because of our family thing (which we are about to leave for).

We had a lot of fun, and definitely going to practice with these dudes to get more matchups and different playstyles experience.

It was definitely worth it, a lot of fun, and some good competition.

I look forward to playing them again with a little bit more rest and hopefully taking a title there soon.

Cheer for me next time! Oh and, I'm confirmed to going with them to the Mexico national in January in Cuernavaca (close to Mexico City), they're all pretty cool too.

See you guys Monday and lets train for Magik tourney / HOBO. :)

shlike

Smash Ace

The level of play in the strongest region of Mexico is VERY VERY good. The tournament had a really big turnout, and me and Vickey didn't get to the finals. I was impressed, I have a lot to learn from them. I could have gotten a couple of spots higher (I think 1-3) but I slept from like 1:30 to 5, and driving to Tampico didn't help, so I was a little slow.

I placed 5th, and Vickey got 7th. We didn't have time for doubles because of our family thing (which we are about to leave for).

We had a lot of fun, and definitely going to practice with these dudes to get more matchups and different playstyles experience.

I look forward to playing them again with a little bit more rest and hopefully taking a title there soon.

Cheer for me next time! Oh and, I'm confirmed to going with them to the Mexico national in January in Cuernavaca (close to Mexico City), they're all pretty cool too.

gj :) and out of curiosity which characters took top 8?

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman

Vorgy Suwan!!!!! <3

lets have a get together and maybe even a small tourney!!!!

I want to see everybody!

defsithe

Smash Ace
Okay
I could have gotten a couple of spots higher (I think 1-3) but I slept from like 1:30 to 5, and driving to Tampico didn't help, so I was a little slow.
NO JOHNS!!!
hahahaha
was lazh there?
<3 mexican smash scene

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Only a Sith deals in absolute.
lol.....

omg everyone should get a starwars sig! it will be like the poke sig thing but this one will actually work

i love everyone in the rgv with the exception of that raging scrub zss main who thinks he has a "legit" marth
hey my marth compliments my zss pretty well man dont be hating.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
My allegiance is to the republic, TO DEMOCRACY!

If you are not with me, then you are my enemy.

Only a Sith deals in absolute.
I will do what I must.

You will try ...

shlike

Smash Ace
You we're the Chosen One Anakin!!

It was said that you would destroy the sith not join them!

That you would bring balance to the force not leave it darkness!

You were my brother Anakin....I loved you.

I HATE YOU

(obi-wan walks away)

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Well Derk already asked me to do G&W, and since he hacked my wii, i owe him one. It is rather time consuming, so don't expect anything for a while. but i could teach you how to do it if you want it that badly.

Aurion Team

Smash Rookie
hahah vourgy sup dude we had some rlly good matches here in tampico, hope we play again in december , and lets **** at the smash mex, my G&W and my wolf are going to 3stock u when u come back ;*

we need a name for the crew and we have to pick the members
idk its Waymas,You,Me, and maybe aziel or Tama if one of them go.

SALUDOS GRINGOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom