• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Yeah, Cable right now is top DK, but Bum is a smarter player, and there is also Ripple, Ook, Ragnarok, Will, Luigi Player, Big O. But if you play any of these guys, you will learn! You will learn!

That DK *****!
except DDD :(

@guero
I almost did win that 10:90 matchup, we were both on our last stock and both at kill %'s.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
IT'S VORGY UPDATE / MULTIQUOTE TIEM! :D

Alright guys I didn't post yesterday because of the 6 hour drive back and I was FREAKING hungover and I didn't feel like it.

I don't know why but I got over the top drunk at my family thing Saturday night. I felt sick all Sunday, but never threw up thankfully.

Only a Sith deals in absolute.
Dude it's all about Darth Vader quotes!

"You are not a Jedi yet."

how did my fellow g&w main hedi do? was he even there? lol
He got 5th

My allegiance is to the republic, TO DEMOCRACY!

If you are not with me, then you are my enemy.

Only a Sith deals in absolute.
I will do what I must.

You will try ...
"There'll be no one to stop us this time."

hahah vourgy sup dude we had some rlly good matches here in tampico, hope we play again in december , and lets **** at the smash mex, my G&W and my wolf are going to 3stock u when u come back ;*

we need a name for the crew and we have to pick the members
idk its Waymas,You,Me, and maybe aziel or Tama if one of them go.

SALUDOS GRINGOS!
Haha next time Hedi I'll get you. :D

I love your Wolf stop airdodging. :'(

hmmm bro, ill post the list Xd

1st Waymas (wario)
2nd Aziel (Snake)
3rd Tama (DDD)
4th JP (Falco, C. Falcon)
5th Hedi (Gnw,Wolf)
5th Vourgy (Snake)
6th An (G&W)
6th L (DK)
7th Vickey (MK,Kirby)
and i dont remember the other ones XD

o yeah jp beat me, i always ***** him but idk what the **** happened XD Camping with falco ****ing ***** ;(.
The list is a little bit off, it was

1st Waymas (wario)
2nd Aziel (Snake)
3rd Tama (DDD)
4th JP (Falco, C. Falcon)
5th Hedi (Gnw,Wolf)
5th Vorgy (Snake)
7th Vickey (MK,Kirby)
7th An (G&W)

L placed 9th, because he got Tama's DDD pretty early, and we all know DK vs DDD is /cry

lol

no x.x, u can ask vourgy if he is good, he played with him.
Yeah L is very good, gave me some really good matches.

you should come to a tourney in january or something i dunno talk to gonzalo about it
I will be talking to Tampico about coming to my February Brawlfest which will have a 100$ pot bonus and will have upstaters come. I already have some Houston people and PhantomX with his Austin crew confirmed.

DK does suck. LMAO.

MM Hobo 21?

You suck, *******.
LMAO Esca I love you.

play Bum, Ripple or Cable if they are at pound 4
Suspect move to the RGV. **** Guam.

:(

Vorguen

Smash Champion
MAGIK TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Tournament will be on SUNDAY, in UTB the USUAL place for Brawlfests, but this is 100% a Magik tournament.

The tournament will include a 5$ venue fee, on top of the 5$ entry fee for singles and for doubles.

There will likely be Low Tier considering it is Magik's tournament and he has been wanting it, so expect that too!!!!

It will start at 2 PM as well. This tournament is important, and people who come here will get slightly more consideration for going to HOBO.

See you all Sunday!

paco27291

Smash Rookie
MAGIK TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Tournament will be on SUNDAY, in UTB the USUAL place for Brawlfests, but this is 100% a Magik tournament.

The tournament will include a 5$ venue fee, on top of the 5$ entry fee for singles and for doubles.

There will likely be Low Tier considering it is Magik's tournament and he has been wanting it, so expect that too!!!!

It will start at 2 PM as well. This tournament is important, and people who come here will get slightly more consideration for going to HOBO.

See you all Sunday!
ill let my friend know she might want to go

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
yes esca

zss vs pit 5 bucks 2/3

go Esca!!!!!

sorry herby but you did go against my main

</3

@guero
I almost did win that 10:90 matchup, we were both on our last stock and both at kill %'s.
check it out you almost raper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWgweFMjFus
if you include ur voodoo tai-chi in ur game that might be you

Oh and super random... Vickey is playing Diddy now, and he's surprisingly good with 1 day of playing him.

I don't get how he does this lol.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
one nanner spammer is enough! :mad:

MAGIK TOURNAMENT UPDATE

See you all Sunday!
urg sunday.....:urg:

defsithe

Smash Ace
in brownsville LAME! i thought it would be in weslaco, not like either cities are far from harlingen though hahaha. soo melee?

defsithe

Smash Ace
im gonna say this as one rare char main would say to another rare char main.....

HELL NO!
u cant fight the tier list, i will get you.
ima pika main that now plays marth/fox as secondary XD
the tier list is great, dont fight it.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
u cant fight the tier list, i will get you.
ima pika main that now plays marth/fox as secondary XD
the tier list is great, dont fight it.
i cant say that pit is the best character, but he is the only character that im any good with.
but even if he isnt the best, his worst machups are 60:40
and im NOT gonna go mk because im not a main stream kind of guy

defsithe

Smash Ace
^^ then play marth he is like 2nd best in brawl ?????
talking like i no anything about the game

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
be prepared to lose random metaknighs :'(
mk is not invincable. in fact he is probably the most "vincable" character in the game.

even if he does walk around with a boner so he ***** everyone that he bumps in to.....

but thats just details.....

from my experiance against mks i can say with enough certainty that mks attack pattern is so routined that it is laughable. if you pey close attention there is actually like 100 opportunities to punish mk.......

ill admit that that is something that i cant pull off, but thats just details

HEWB

Smash Rookie
mk is not invincable. in fact he is probably the most "vincable" character in the game.

even if he does walk around with a boner so he ***** everyone that he bumps in to.....

but thats just details.....

from my experiance against mks i can say with enough certainty that mks attack pattern is so routined that it is laughable. if you pey close attention there is actually like 100 opportunities to punish mk.......

ill admit that that is something that i cant pull off, but thats just details
alla en el rancho grande,
alla donde viviaaa,
habia una rancherita
que alegre me decia,
que alegre me deciaaa:
Te voy a hacer unos calzones!
como los que usa el ranchero,
te los comienzo de lana,
te los acabo de c(G)uero.

OH KAAY! mini gonzalo v2.0 less sexy edition glasses included w/ free shipping and handling

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
alla en el rancho grande,
alla donde viviaaa,
habia una rancherita
que alegre me decia,
que alegre me deciaaa:
Te voy a hacer unos calzones!
como los que usa el ranchero,
te los comienzo de lana,
te los acabo de c(G)uero.

OH KAAY! mini gonzalo v2.0 less sexy edition glasses included w/ free shipping and handling
gonzalo wouldnt have said it like that

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
oh btw peoples..............

the guys that went to my little scrubfest keep asking me to run more and more tournaments so they are pretty much into the game by now :)

the next tourney will be this wednesday.

we should also have a get togther on the not-so-scrubby side of the rgv since it is thx giving week.
but im not sure if it is the same for college students.

anyways i want to see you guys and not just the day before and during the tourney

Esca

Smash Champion
yes esca

zss vs pit 5 bucks 2/3
Neutrals only. =D.

play Bum, Ripple or Cable if they are at pound 4
Cyphus is on the same skill level as them. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing DK can do to Pit that makes the matchup remotely even.

Yeah, Cable right now is top DK, but Bum is a smarter player, and there is also Ripple, Ook, Ragnarok, Will, Luigi Player, Big O. But if you play any of these guys, you will learn! You will learn!

That DK *****!
except DDD :(
Cable and I have a $20 MM at Pound 4.

IT'S VORGY UPDATE / MULTIQUOTE TIEM! :D

LMAO Esca I love you.

:(
AWWW i love YOU!

Go to LasT4 this weekend. We're gonna do it. ALOT.

Is guero goin' to Houston?

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
i have a question in regard to the upcoming tournament.

will Magik´s tourney be considered an actual brawlfest or will it be a tournament by any other name like Magik Monster Mash or Magil Trix are for kids or Magik Mama?

I like Magik Mama.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
@ esca
DK can put a Pit in a good pinch, the matchup is even if not DK advantage, DK can cancel out arrow, keep pit out of range, and outspace pits aerial game with bair. Pit is overall faster, but DK lives longer and kills earlier.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Cyphus isnt on the same level as them imo and i never said anything about the Pit/Dk matchup. I know Pit has that gay thing on DK that is 0-death if done right. That doesnt mean DK sucks.

Esca

Smash Champion
@ esca
DK can put a Pit in a good pinch, the matchup is even if not DK advantage, DK can cancel out arrow, keep pit out of range, and outspace pits aerial game with bair. Pit is overall faster, but DK lives longer and kills earlier.
No, lol. Pit can 0-60 DK, and if that doesn't matter, then Pit can 0-death DK.

DK can't recover, he falls into smashes too easily, he has no aerial approaches, and gets outspammed. I guarantee you that it is NOT Dk's favor. LMAO.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
What is pits 0-death on DK? I know the chaingrab, but is the death part just following it up with aerials of the side of the stage?

DK has a great aerial approach/defense, bair bair bair bair.

Also if the pit spams *cough Guero cough* he can cancel out the arrows with any tilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom