• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
OH KAAY! mini gonzalo v2.0 less sexy edition glasses included w/ free shipping and handling
gonzalo wouldnt have said it like that

LOL that is true, Guero may spam random Brawl terms like me at times, but he's all crazy and ambitious and talks smack, so he doesn't talk like me at all.

So he's right when he says I wouldn't have said it at all like that.

me,broly,vash,eli,fro etc. arent going to next tourney. nuff said.
Dude you guys should go... :(

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Yo rgv, sup??

Pax, where are you and why don't you come to tournaments? From your placings down there I feel like you're a pr level player. Come to a tournament plz and mm me, it'll be like me paying you to come lol and if you place top 15 I'll buy you dinner :)

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
@ esca
DK can put a Pit in a good pinch, the matchup is even if not DK advantage, DK can cancel out arrow, keep pit out of range, and outspace pits aerial game with bair. Pit is overall faster, but DK lives longer and kills earlier.
i think that statistically speaking, DK has the advantage. but that relies only on players not knowing the matchup because, lets face it, DK is a waird character. it is true that dk kills at lower % and dies at higher % BUUUUUUUUUUT he cant spam anything. aqnd a good pit will stay away and camp untill DK reaches kill %. DK cant "cancle" out arrows forever even with hardcore power sheilding. Point is that you cant bet a pit at the waiting game

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
okay!

time for the don´s amazing update:

Me and Ponchis were driving in front of the mall to pick up his little sister. when we were looking inside we saw Herby. And we were like OMG is that Herby?! some one call him! get him out here! so he goes out side and we had THE MOST EPIC CONVERSATION EVER!

Herby: Hey is Nacho here?

Ponchis/guero: No

Herby: Alright guys im going back inside.

lol?

shlike

Smash Ace
okay!

time for the don´s amazing update:

Me and Ponchis were driving in front of the mall to pick up his little sister. when we were looking inside we saw Herby. And we were like OMG is that Herby?! some one call him! get him out here! so he goes out side and we had THE MOST EPIC CONVERSATION EVER!

Herby: Hey is Nacho here?

Ponchis/guero: No

Herby: Alright guys im going back inside.

lol?
lol guero i love you

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
yea he's pretty steady, always on the floor so he cant ever lose his balance LMAO!!
that was just cold... lol but the **** talker inside of me cant help but laugh :laugh:

btw whos my partner for magics tourney, vorgy you and me lol u saw me carry you in friendlies :laugh::laugh:

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yea he's pretty steady, always on the floor so he cant ever lose his balance LMAO!!
Makes sense XD

I was gonna see if you wanted to team at an upcoming tournament we'll both be at though. With a pro mk teammate I think I could manage some upsets ^_^

@chaos: there's phase 4 on dec. 5th

Broly

Smash Lord
fogo, pax is my permanent partner. mm me for him.

ok guys, for the 1,000,000,000 time, i am back. i doubt ill be going to magiks, but ill bring the **** at hobo. i really enjoyed the 2 week break, and my focus is at its highest point. broly will be number 2 in the rgv once again.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
fogo, pax is my permanent partner. mm me for him.

ok guys, for the 1,000,000,000 time, i am back. i doubt ill be going to magiks, but ill bring the **** at hobo. i really enjoyed the 2 week break, and my focus is at its highest point. broly will be number 2 in the rgv once again.
YYYAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Broly can **** me now! :):):):)

My favorite rolling stones that nobody has heard about and that no Guero it is not about a picket fence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POGsGaMPybc

First time I ever find it on youtube.
is it one of those kick *** Mexican fences with the broken glass on top?

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
ok guys i told you i was running another tourney today so here are the results:

doubles:

1. Buttflossers (Don Guero/Cammy) 14$
2. Mexican Humpers (Bofo/Veta) 2$
3. Just Cuz Butt Sex (Flux/Danny)
4. Hardcore Sex (McSex/Jasmin)

Singles:

1. Don Guero 16$
2. Cammy
3. Danny