• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
well only one of them are local but i think we could sub the rest. =P

One lives here, one in dallas and the other in NY. I'm kind of scared now that Severince lives in Edinburg. o.o Hes pretty good.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
which rpg ???
Dragon Quest

Your going to get ***** in Mexico. You and Vickey suck.
LOL thanks bro

qft

Cloud how is your halo team going? NE1 is having a 4v4 tournament in December so be ready!
Thanks bro x2

Don't come visit me in Weslaco AND tell me I suck! :(

well only one of them are local but i think we could sub the rest. =P

One lives here, one in dallas and the other in NY. I'm kind of scared now that Severince lives in Edinburg. o.o Hes pretty good.
Cloud you're still playing Brawl right? We need to train moar.

Lmao Smoke if Vickey saw you recommending Twiggylic he'd Vickeystomp you.

Twiggy is pretty good though..

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
i'm sure you could form a good team from 2 locals with some practice. its severince and watch w/ probably swift and idk who their 4th would be...

clouds team gots this

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
i'm sure you could form a good team from 2 locals with some practice. its severince and watch w/ probably swift and idk who their 4th would be...

clouds team gots this
severince and watch?

derks new main

lol

So you quit Brawl Cloud? :(

Also, Guero, probably with Good Ol' Tree. You don't know him obviously but we've housed with him before.

Shank gots a blue name?! We don't stand a chance anymore... :(
good ol´ tree huh? how conveniant...

future conversation:

My dad: te quieres ir a Houston?! i con quien te vas a kedar?

Don: con el arbol

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

defsithe

Smash Ace
Herby probably won't, He'll either get one for Christmas or never have one.

I'm going out of town this weekend by the way guys to Tampico. I'm throwing a tournament over there with all their players because they have a HUGE community (and the strongest in Mexico, their best player won last Mexico national) so lets see if me and Vickey can conquer Mexico.

Wish us luck, I'll keep everyone updated through Boardsmash.
tell lazh i say whats up

HEWB

Smash Rookie
good ol´ tree huh? how conveniant...

future conversation:

My dad: te quieres ir a Houston?! i con quien te vas a kedar?

Don: con el arbol

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
jaja lol, this created great imagery in my head of how the conversation is gonna play out and his facial expressions

he's probably gonna call me and say:

Dad: oye, que onda con el guero que se quiere ir a Houston?

me: si ya se.

Dad: pues esta loco o que?

Me: Si.

shlike

Smash Ace
digital underground was and is the best place of all time.

i remember i convinced my mom to take me there when it was flooded and i was stuck there for hours, but i didnt mind LOL.

I was like 16 and it kicked so much ***, i remember seeing gonzalo a few times there and we were pwning nubs in counterstrike, and then i would either play some random fps everyone else was playing or play tibia.

I miss lan centers : (

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea lan centers are really fun. i remember like 2 yrs ago me and 2 other friends were talking about opening up a type of lan center for fun. of course we knew it wouldnt happen but it was still cool to brainstorm ideas and say what if this happened, or what if we had this. opening a place like that wouldnt last here in kingsville unless you combined it with some other type of bussiness.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
digital underground was and is the best place of all time.

i remember i convinced my mom to take me there when it was flooded and i was stuck there for hours, but i didnt mind LOL.

I was like 16 and it kicked so much ***, i remember seeing gonzalo a few times there and we were pwning nubs in counterstrike, and then i would either play some random fps everyone else was playing or play tibia.

I miss lan centers : (
Pwning nubs? I think you mean getting pwned freaking Chuck would **** everything that moved.

:(

But yeah it was so much fun I used to go all the time to play Tibia because of my lag and play some Counterstrike and Day of Defeat. I'd see Fabo there like every day too.

yea lan centers are really fun. i remember like 2 yrs ago me and 2 other friends were talking about opening up a type of lan center for fun. of course we knew it wouldnt happen but it was still cool to brainstorm ideas and say what if this happened, or what if we had this. opening a place like that wouldnt last here in kingsville unless you combined it with some other type of bussiness.
Make it a Lan Center where you have a lifetime fee. :D

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
jaja lol, this created great imagery in my head of how the conversation is gonna play out and his facial expressions

he's probably gonna call me and say:

Dad: oye, que onda con el guero que se quiere ir a Houston?

me: si ya se.

Dad: pues esta loco o que?

Me: Si.
solo un poquito loco :laugh:

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hey guys, just so you know Broly will be going to HOBO 21. I just spoke to him, but he says he needs time off the game and will not play for a while and when he does he wants to play on his own before he finally comes back with us in full force.

I'm glad, really really glad to hear this.

Our crew is strong.

I love you all. <3

Crew battles at Hobo 21!

I'm thinking Shlike / Broly / Vickey / Magik / Andilex ....really good setup for a crew, dang.

I was thinking we should have Broly close, unless there is a bunch of Meta Knights then I can close, I think I'll do good vs MK's.

Broly

Smash Lord
i need to know if a 2nd car can be availablre. me msyds pax n cloud might go but need another car to go
i cant take mine since gas will be ***** by van. so any ideas, suggestions?

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
yea guero, your bison is not as good as FRO's
where did that come from, it made me lol

and guero with or without broly imma talk **** to you, no one inspires me to make you feel bad more then you do, i mean i wanna be like "man ur pretty good" but then i play you and u get 5-0'd in a game i dont play and its like "man im sorry i didnt use lube" its hard being so good :'(

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Broly, the thing is gas cannot be payed for an extra car. Since we are going to be providing for the gas, having an extra car is twice the money. The best thing we can do is use your van (if your mom lets you) and with that extra space everyone will fit. I'm currently the one providing car and there is no way for me to provide another. :/

Talk to your mom and if we can use the van we'll be good, we fit 10 people last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom