• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
i have the best pito in the rgv
hmm spelling mistake? u decide.

lol
ill MM u pit vs pit $5 so u can see i have a better pit

hmm reading mistake? u decide.

lol

i will accept this challenge on one conditon: if the MM is followed by 50 pit ditto friendlies

Vickey

Smash Cadet
Gonzalsa de tomate LOLOL Hewb I just read that, it's Gonz... I'm on Nacho's computer I was doing homework on it, just got done.

I didn't get on smashboards like all weekend because I was spam playing Infamous / Brawl / Metal Gear Solid 1...

Mostly rushing to finish my second playthrough of Infamous so I could get the platinum and playing MGS because I'm freaking addicted to it. lol

So now I'm getting lost in a cave playing MGS1, I'll get on more often though HEWB don't worry to talk to you about matchups and RGV. ;)

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
hmm reading mistake? u decide.

lol

i will accept this challenge on one conditon: if the MM is followed by 50 pit ditto friendlies
wtf 50 pit dittos??? nambre, and just so u know i mained pit for a while before i went MK
AAAAND an in-depth exlanation of pit and his attacks and his AT´s and his match ups and his favorable stages and his best fighting style and his arrows and how awesome they are.....

this still remains as being only one condition.

AND which color looks best on pit....

for tactical advantage

Esca

Smash Champion
hahaha u know wut F-uck it ill make it $20, and i am being dead serious dude i aint joking around
if u werent jokin then why you laughed before you said you werent jokin thats almost joke if u laugh jokinly?

but joke if you laugh then you could be jokin funny?

Esca

Smash Champion
Also, Tidus and Pax, I challenge both of you to a Pitto mm.

$5 neutral stages.

But I don't take ones, sorry! C.C

And Don Guero, come to Hobo 21 so we can play! I'll pitto you all day.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
if u werent jokin then why you laughed before you said you werent jokin thats almost joke if u laugh jokinly?

but joke if you laugh then you could be jokin funny?
Lmao what? This made no sense lol.

Also, Tidus and Pax, I challenge both of you to a Pitto mm.

$5 neutral stages.

But I don't take ones, sorry! C.C

And Don Guero, come to Hobo 21 so we can play! I'll pitto you all day.
Guero might come with us to HOBO 21 depending on whether or not we have space and if he gets permission.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LOLOLOL LMAO HERBY

Pax you should come, it's a MK legal event and it's bringing pros from all across the country.

Secondly, I've been working on the housing.. Tallman said maybe (but seems unlikely), P4 said he couldn't, Smoom couldn't, Seiya couldn't, and I asked like 2-3 other people.

Right now I'm pending a response from Tree, hopefully he pulls through, and usually he has. If he doesn't then I have a couple more people I know I'm asking, and there's plenty of time so I'm not worried.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
ROFLAO vorgy!

and i just got the best idea!!!!!!!

if were not gonna be paying fo gas, then we can all pich in o get a hotel or motel room and all 30 of us can just crash there

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Herby probably won't, He'll either get one for Christmas or never have one.

I'm going out of town this weekend by the way guys to Tampico. I'm throwing a tournament over there with all their players because they have a HUGE community (and the strongest in Mexico, their best player won last Mexico national) so lets see if me and Vickey can conquer Mexico.

Wish us luck, I'll keep everyone updated through Boardsmash.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
It's a month in advance wtf? lol

Just remember to keep it in your agenda, we don't even know how it's going to happen because like there are 5000 people that want to go and not enough seats, but there are always people who can't and people who go clubbing instead (lol sorry Pax <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom