• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rejex

Lol, id have to drag derk, lil danny, and X over then D:. Thats alot of work.

Does anyone remember if the wii comes with a regular rf? Or, just components? **** my old tv, it doesnt have the three component cables :(

Broly

Smash Lord
syoudous if ur watching or on the boards, plz come over on thursday with ur screwdriver n practice ur mk w/ me n papi...

R

Rejex

BTW, Souleaters a good anime. Im just finishing up a anime called Tokyo Majin :B. Im more of anime guru than a smash guru xD

FAX

Smash Rookie
Does anyone remember if the wii comes with a regular rf? Or, just components? **** my old tv, it doesnt have the three component cables :(
Wow RF? I think they stopped using those after the SNES. No the Wii comes with the standard 3 component cables.

Well I just saw the "real" matches and holy crap. What a difference. I'll leave what I uploaded anyways just to fool anyone into thinking the RGV is really that bad. I'll make sure the sound doesn't suck balls too.

R

Rejex

Pfft, didnt think it was a big deal puttin a cosplay pic up :/. AND, its more like a smash myspace :/

FAX

Smash Rookie
Here they are. The real 5 matches in the singles final between Shlike and Broly. Video and sound quality came out okay IMO.

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ypvv_JDhTU
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tSqCTodBmM
[3] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP3Hdyo05uE
[4] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaXaMWNivfE
[5] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgS-8eIYcmA

Not going to retract anything I said about the videos I uploaded before, I just didn't know about that desyncing business. I really did think you two played so terribad. Watching the real videos restored my faith.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
upload the low tier finals for the PT boards

also any of the friendlies we did that were good since you obviously dont want to upload them all

FAX

Smash Rookie
There really weren't that many videos saved on my Wii.

Besides what I've uploaded, all I have left are
2 with Derk and Vorgy
2 of doubles
1 with a PT and Broly
and a Ness vs Broly

I'll check tomorrow and I'll upload what's left for the hell of it.
We should have everyone record every match next Brawlfest just so that we have something to show.

shlike

Smash Ace
we should record papi's and vickey's sex tape next time.

and seriously

I feel like I've gotten alot better since saturday

lol

i was watching my matches and i was like

WHY THE **** DID I DO THAT FOR

aka

fsmash in wrong direction, kill myself repeatedly, be predictable, etc

I feel like we can all get loads better ( and i think that we already are in the process of doing so)

I choked hard especially last match but no johns

broly outplayed me in everyway and he deserved to win

I'll win bf4 though!!!

:p

Broly

Smash Lord
just keep it up shlike, i feel you really getting better. you murder mks, thats y i think ya gotta lot of potential. just show it at hobos and the upcomming fs6 plz...

FAX

Smash Rookie
Thought you quit WoW. There's nothing to do unless you want to grind the same dungeons until the next expansion, or play the e-sport that is the Arena. Oh wait you need to be a Paladin or a Death Knight in a Pal/Pal/DK team to get anywhere.

btw EPIC sig fax
Was a pain in the *** finding an image of a fax machine that didn't look like it was made in the 80s and still fit in that spot, but I think it came out okay.

R

Rejex

Ps3's only 400 bucks now. Oh, and its being predicted to drop another 150-200 bucks next E3 sony announcement. As for games...

MAG -fps 256 player game
KZ2
INfamous
LittleBigPlanet
Folklore
Cross Edge
MGS4

Those are just the exclusives... Theres still the 3rd party games like
COD
Prince of Persia
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy
Battlefield
Medal Of Honor
and more :)

Theres been alot of talk of more comp games goin to console now. So, it wont suprise me if you start seeing abunch switch to console. Heck, 360 and PS3 are computers anyway. Only difference is you odnt have to upgrade as often :/

FAX

Smash Rookie
I have a Triple, it's collecting dust. I haven't played it since I quit Disgaea 3 a couple of months ago.
I finished that movie MGS4 and can't be bothered to watch it again.
To quote trolls of the past, "Little Big Planet is the best game this generation"

All I want is Cross Edge, BlazBlue, and Trinity Universe ( If it EVER comes for the US, or I might just import it )
Maybe I'll get FF13. I really haven't cared for the FFs since 9.
MAG sounds interesting but I've never been too keen on shooters. I'll wait and see just how good the multiplayer is, if at all.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
check out my new sig guys what do you think?

sigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrule

FAX

Smash Rookie
check out my new sig guys what do you think?

sigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrulesigrule

shlike

Smash Ace
This is Vorgy, apparently Shlike left himself logged in on my lap top.

Wow I missed a lot of action.

GG for falling asleep at 10:30 LOL.

And Rejex is FTW. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom