• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
So guys I just took the most delicious, cosmic, ambitious, powerful, grandiose, splashy, vast, and majestic dump of my life. One of the most relieving experiences of my life, my bowels were experiencing diarrheic euphoria. As my body was pumping out pounds of metabolic waste, my face would continually contort into different gestures displaying the immense pleasure I was experiencing. This dump had more horsepower than even the biggest trucks in my company.

Right when I thought my life couldn't get any better from all the marvelous rectal bliss I was experiencing, my boss decides to walk in during the middle of it. If that was not awkward enough, as soon as I finished, I get up, and realize I had literally just clogged the HELL out of that toilet. Oh yes, you better believe it, my boss was just standing there, right outside my toilet, just sandbagging. Doing nothing, but standing there, just stalling. Hell, I bet he was planking. Finally, when I thought I would have to use the plunger while he was there and he would just watch me, he finally stepped out. So I quickly unclogged that ***** of a toilet and walked out.

Guess who was standing right outside the restroom?

My boss.

So smug. Just smiling at me.

Then he goes.

"How'd it go?"

Wow, just wow.

Broly

Smash Lord
na, u won, but i shoula won. as u can see i dont know norfair too well. i chose it only cuz u kill upwards, so i should stay low. on smashville i was winning the whole time, just didnt kill you. ur di, maybe, i just chose to say its my luck instead of ur pkmn trainer.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Lets break down Broly's johnguments.

na, u won, but i shoula won.
Johns?

as u can see i dont know norfair too well.
LOLJOHNS

i chose it only cuz u kill upwards, so i should stay low.
Johns.

on smashville i was winning the whole time,
John J. Johnson "the johner"

just didnt kill you.
Johns.

ur di, maybe, i just chose to say its my luck instead of ur pkmn trainer.
The john to end all johns.

FAX

Smash Rookie
Finals between Shlike and Broly.First thing you gotta do before you click a link is mute your sound though because I didn't care enough to look at these after recording them so the sound quality will make your ears bleed. Also apparently I didn't upload the correct video for the 1st match but **** it we're not missing anything.

Brace yourselves for lols, or sads.

[1] (insert link here)
[2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cVNBbuq2wM
[3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unMZSix3Vps
[4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5fmRSaX5SM
[5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=truHNQTkRso

shlike

Smash Ace
FAX WTF WE DONT SUCK THAT MUCH

lolzzz

and plus i didnt win the tourney lol

didnt you find it strange that i won game 5 and lost the tourney???

come on fax

i love you

R

Rejex

My rob decent :). I can stand my ground decently. I might actually plug in my wii and practice XD. Lol, since its just sitting here :/. I gotta go look for it ><:

FAX

Smash Rookie
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I LOVE YOU FAX FOR THINKING THOSE VIDEOS WERE REAL LOLOLOLOL

<3 haha

Biggest lawlz of my life.
This is what I get for being out at the time helping CT with his TV. I really didn't know if these were serious or not, nor had I a way of knowing since we all just tend to **** around sometimes.

I'll upload the real matches soon. If I can. Something's been nagging me since I played Punch-Out...

FAX WTF WE DONT SUCK THAT MUCH
lolzzz
and plus i didnt win the tourney lol
didnt you find it strange that i won game 5 and lost the tourney???
come on fax
I didn't notice. My face was covered with the palm of my hand after the second video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom