• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
cloud u should quit melee too u got 4 stocked with broly's ****ty orange controller, and vickey no johns ally beat the best M2K in the world so he is beatable, its just that syodous and i are too good :), u camp too much so we just had to counter u with MK & MK

Vorguen

Smash Champion
To everyone, I am officially done with COMPETITIVE Smash, since apparently I am the worst in the world at every game imaginable. Was nice meeting you all and thanks to all of you guys who tried pushing me onto Brawl might have went well but I would have still been bad =P.So I will just stick to the game I was born to play I guess which is Halo <3. I will still play friendlies or casuals whatever you all chose to call them, but only in melee, unless you go easy on me in brawl. Once again nice meeting you all, and have a good one. -Cloud
DON'T QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Cloud, everyone sucked at first. Dude it took me like three months to even come close to being able to beat Broly and Pax sometimes, and they're still better than me.

Just keep at it, don't quit!

We'll help you. :)

FAX

Smash Rookie
The matches between Shlike and Broly, which I'm assuming were the finals because of the time, were awful.

I wasn't there when they happened so I don't really know what was going on or why, but I'm doing the RGV a favor by NOT uploading these disasters.

facepalm.jpg

Magik0722

Smash Champion
i believe it has to do with the survivor gabon ken was on

also, me and danny are going to **** pokemon showdown, last night danny was unstoppable

Broly

Smash Lord
Cloud is in one of his moods, let him go. hes a melee guy, n its dead.

Pax, i give your ddd is tuff, and ur mk is at another level. but point is, u need mk to stay on top. ur ddd cant beat them all, only mk. once he gets banned, you wont be placing that first i guarantee it.

shlike

Smash Ace
The matches between Shlike and Broly, which I'm assuming were the finals because of the time, were awful.

I wasn't there when they happened so I don't really know what was going on or why, but I'm doing the RGV a favor by NOT uploading these disasters.

facepalm.jpg
the final match on norfair was SOOOOOOOO epic

Fax bring your wii tomorrow I wanna lol at them

HaHaHero

Smash Rookie
Nope, not a "mood" or whatever you are talking about, just realized I won't make anything out of going to Melee or Brawl tournys, from now on I am gonna work on my Halo because I know I can actually get something out of it.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
CLOUD

I'm...

"never gonna give you up... never gonna let you down... never going to turn around...."

and let you quit brawl!

Seriously, just keep playing, little by little you will get it. You played Brawl what, all of three days before the tournament? Just chill out and you'll get it.

We all <3 you and want you to play with us.

:)

R

RiderofApoc

*Slaps thread with PWN'D sticker* Jere was here. :) So, where the hell is your official thread Gonzalo? :o

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
u guys need to come to weslaco for practice,
you all are getting better. except vorguen... he got better in other ways...sexuall ways

Vash!

Smash Rookie
Hah, glad I didn't go to this tourney, hearing nothing but ragging about the finals, aha. But if I did go, I would have taken brawl singles AND doubles, low tiers, and if melee happened I would have taken that, and if I just so happened to play pokemon, well you know the drill, your lucky I didn't go! XD

FAX

Smash Rookie
wheres low tier finals?
I don't know. Was that played on my little TV? Because there was one game here where my tag was used and it's a game vs Broly's Lucas, but even I don't use PT like such a scrub so I don't know what to make of it.

Hah, glad I didn't go to this tourney, hearing nothing but ragging about the finals, aha. But if I did go, I would have taken brawl singles AND doubles, low tiers, and if melee happened I would have taken that, and if I just so happened to play pokemon, well you know the drill, your lucky I didn't go! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom