• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shlike

Smash Ace
I'll talk to Vorgy about it, and just in case you don't know...

Get together at my place tomorrow at 4, and weslaco I can pick you up IF you give me gas money ( danny/magik)

Vickey

Smash Cadet
i think they should ban metaknight because he has a VERY spikey sword that rips your guts,

and also because hes cheap a.k.a pax and syoudous AWESOME metaknight team combo. amazing. all you need is a C-stick and a B button.

and the next brawlfest should be faster because i was too tired by the time singles came ergo, running the clock with andilex, im sorry for being gay man i apologize

Vickey

Smash Cadet
and bromancing with derk on my match, it was hilarious even tho i had it and i lost.

cuz like fax's game&watch for me, is a bit better :/ >> !!!!derk and i had a taunt contest!!!! << and he came at me and killed me cuz the **** kirby dance is like 10 minutes long haha

Vickey

Smash Cadet
so yeah just want to say it was the worst of all brawlfests, and they go in order from best to worst 1, 2 ,3

*agrees: papi

next time ill take singles for reals, unless its 12:00pm or i got finals (which i bearly got to study because of my uncle's accident), or no food, or metaknight queer teams

Vorguen

Smash Champion
For me the order of Brawlfest epicness was

3, then 2, then 1

Brawlfest 1 had SUPER JEFFY BONONCINI being a complete asshat and I couldn't even enjoy the tournament because he took half of the prize money and kept walking in being a complete S**#$&L<DFM#@JFLJ!WOEJF*(#JR(*J

Then nobody knew what was going on and I had to individually answer 5000000 questions.

Brawlfest 1 for me, was completely and overly stressing.

Brawlfest 2, was more relaxed. There were still quite a bit of newbies, and I still had to explain a lot of things. That one was a lot of fun, almost as fun as this one.

I had the most fun in Brawlfest 3 because first off, people knew the routine. I didn't have my matches interrupted by questions and distractions, and it wasn't full of problems. It ran slowly, but smoothly, and everyone there knew how to play and was my friend.

Brawlfest 4 will probably be all kinds of epic when we put all we have learned together.

xD

Broly

Smash Lord
no bf3 was bad...it was slow, we finished late, prizes were dumb cept for dubs. it wasnt horrible, but bf2 was wayy better. no controllers was fail, need a hard-*** in the next one. hey ur still learning so its fine.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
and bromancing with derk on my match, it was hilarious even tho i had it and i lost.

cuz like fax's game&watch for me, is a bit better :/ >> !!!!derk and i had a taunt contest!!!! << and he came at me and killed me cuz the **** kirby dance is like 10 minutes long haha
yea dude that funny funny as fawk! i seriously was playing like crap that day though, i dont know how i even won a single match. hopefully the next time around i do waaayy better. this brawlfest compared to the last one for me was funner cause i talked and joked around alot more with everyone this time.

only complaints were that sometimes to get around the room you had to go under the freakin tables.

shlike

Smash Ace
yea dude that funny funny as fawk! i seriously was playing like crap that day though, i dont know how i even won a single match. hopefully the next time around i do waaayy better. this brawlfest compared to the last one for me was funner cause i talked and joked around alot more with everyone this time.

only complaints were that sometimes to get around the room you had to go under the freakin tables.
i agree with sexbombderk

HaHaHero

Smash Rookie
To everyone, I am officially done with COMPETITIVE Smash, since apparently I am the worst in the world at every game imaginable. Was nice meeting you all and thanks to all of you guys who tried pushing me onto Brawl might have went well but I would have still been bad =P.So I will just stick to the game I was born to play I guess which is Halo <3. I will still play friendlies or casuals whatever you all chose to call them, but only in melee, unless you go easy on me in brawl. Once again nice meeting you all, and have a good one. -Cloud

shlike

Smash Ace
To everyone, I am officially done with COMPETITIVE Smash, since apparently I am the worst in the world at every game imaginable. Was nice meeting you all and thanks to all of you guys who tried pushing me onto Brawl might have went well but I would have still been bad =P.So I will just stick to the game I was born to play I guess which is Halo <3. I will still play friendlies or casuals whatever you all chose to call them, but only in melee, unless you go easy on me in brawl. Once again nice meeting you all, and have a good one. -Cloud
WTF NOOO cloud we love you

dont go dude you just need to practice some more man, you are NOT the worst in the world, and I believe in you

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
I went Meta Knight/Kirby and Lucario for some reason once in singles against Shlike (Don't ask why). Ness for Low Tier. Lucas and Yoshi once in Low Tier (again don't ask why). Meta Knight/Kirby in doubles. Captain Falcon in CF... wait.

Bombchu, grab releases. Do it.

Overall this tournament went running too slow. Seriously 11am, set everything up, friendlies till then, start on schedule. It was still finished either way and nothing messed up or horribly went wrong so it went good. Late but good.

i think they should ban metaknight because he has a VERY spikey sword that rips your guts,

and also because hes cheap a.k.a pax and syoudous AWESOME metaknight team combo. amazing. all you need is a C-stick and a B button.
Snake + MK team is much worse.

FAX

Smash Rookie
the only reason you beat me at marvel vs spamcom 2 is because you had the button mash master control, it has smoother buttons.
ITS MAHVEL BAYBEE

I also like this brawlfest the best. If anything because I felt I played well as compared to my previous BF performances (lol Toon Link, lol MK) despite still losing early.

Venue still needs some work. I preferred the room at SETB since it was much more spacious and had that projector we can use for lulz (we could've played the Pax video on it). Also, someone PLEASE remember to bring a can of Lysol.

We need more players IMO, but less Meleers that just ***** a TV and space.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
and the next brawlfest should be faster because i was too tired by the time singles came ergo, running the clock with andilex, im sorry for being gay man i apologize
ya I was mad tired by the time singles came around

I had the most fun in Brawlfest 3 because first off, people knew the routine. I didn't have my matches interrupted by questions and distractions, and it wasn't full of problems. It ran slowly, but smoothly, and everyone there knew how to play and was my friend.
thats because everyone came distracting me with all the questions and yelling and distractions

shlike

Smash Ace
I went Meta Knight/Kirby and Lucario for some reason once in singles against Shlike (Don't ask why). Ness for Low Tier. Lucas and Yoshi once in Low Tier (again don't ask why). Meta Knight/Kirby in doubles. Captain Falcon in CF... wait.

Bombchu, grab releases. Do it.

Overall this tournament went running too slow. Seriously 11am, set everything up, friendlies till then, start on schedule. It was still finished either way and nothing messed up or horribly went wrong so it went good. Late but good.

Snake + MK team is much worse.
Yeah... I have no idea why you went Lucario man... I was under the impression that you were sandbagging / didnt care when you were up against me.

and lulz for going yoshi in low tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom