• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaHaHero

Smash Rookie
best girlfriend? don't have to say girl just to show your not gay pax its alright. <3 anyways been training my pokemon to the bone! =P if i do make it in time it will be amazing. i might join the brawl tourny just to see who i beat to make fun of and i dont know if i am still teaming if papi i will if he wants to since brawly is buying me food. =]

C

Courtney!

oh my gosH~!!!~!

i cant believe im missing this tomorrow~!~!!~~!!!

its going to be so lonely without you guys <33333333

-courtz

Vickey

Smash Cadet
I wonder who stopped his posting dramatically leading to less rambling on the thread.

hmmm....

On another note guys, Wall infinites are BANNED in Brawlfest. Do not perform any wall infinites (Marths, DDD's, etc). If you get someone in a wall infinite you better follow up by the second or third hit, unless you want to forfeit that round. If it goes to 5 it will be a guaranteed forfeit.

Lets try to promote COMPETITIVE play and avoid gayness when possible. That means no planking, no stalling, no infinites (minus ice climbers), and no counterpicking Japes on Shlike. (lol :laugh:)

We're not going to get better if we are relying on gaying our opponent. On that note, if you let yourself get caught in a wall infinite then you still deserve some punishment, and not a stock off. 3 d-tilts to a grab and back throw is fine, or in DDD's case 3 grabs to a backthrow will be fine too.

does that fact that you main snake have anything to do with banning the d3 cg??

just curious lawlz

FAX

Smash Rookie
ill try to be at my best tomorrow guys :(, the unexpected happened and i dont know if ill be distracted
no johns.

Sorry we didn't get any Pokemon matches CT. I kept putting them off and holy **** the tourney is already today. The best we can do is probably make 2 box-fulls of Pokemon and hope for the best.

Really hope to be able to bring a TV and my Wii to the tourney to speed up matches, but I can't guarantee the TV. IF I am able to bring one, it'd probably be a rather small one.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Just showing my face in this thread for vorgy!!
BOMBCHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

does that fact that you main snake have anything to do with banning the d3 cg??

just curious lawlz
The only thing that is banned from DDD is the wall infinite, and the standing infinite, not the regular chain grab. You can still enjoy chaingrabbing across the stage, the only thing you can't do is grab someone against a wall (pokemon stadium 1, etc) and d-tilt them against walls with Marth, Meta Knight, etc. Falco and DDD can still Chaingrab, just as well as any other characters who have one.

ill try to be at my best tomorrow guys :(, the unexpected happened and i dont know if ill be distracted
Pax you have to come!!!!! We have a special surprise just for you from me and CT I'm not even kidding.

no johns.

Sorry we didn't get any Pokemon matches CT. I kept putting them off and holy **** the tourney is already today. The best we can do is probably make 2 box-fulls of Pokemon and hope for the best.

Really hope to be able to bring a TV and my Wii to the tourney to speed up matches, but I can't guarantee the TV. IF I am able to bring one, it'd probably be a rather small one.
That doesn't matter, as long as it is a TV. Hopefully you can help Fax. <3

At least a Wii is better than nothing.

yay BF3 in a few hours!

BF3 in 1 hour 3 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom